Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

New member for the monthly box. Can Or will I ger a card mailed to me? I saw someibe mentuon pass??? What is that? Abd there was something

I wanted to know if I will receive a confirmation about the beauty box I just signed up for a couple of days ago. It said I would but never received this.  Also my points from previous stores and my card will they be able to merge into this email account. I would like everything linked?? Someone mentioned pass ?? What is this and they mentioned can a beauty card be mailed?  I am excited to recieve my new first play box or bag not sure but I do know my card was charged the 10.80 2 days ago. Actually the charge has been showing up for 3 months now but I just signed up 2 days ago.  Can you look to see why this would be happening. What a even weirder is its showing up as the glam bag by ipsy. They do not place tax on there glam bag but I just want my Sephora items to start this month like it told me is my would. Can somebody check this out for me please and thank you

TAMMIE NESTOR

Re: New member for the monthly box. Can Or will I ger a card mailed to me? I saw someibe mentuon ...

Hi @Anonymous,

I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

Re: New member for the monthly box. Can Or will I ger a card mailed to me? I saw someibe mentuon ...

I had called someone last night in regards to when my box would be sent out and she told me that my box would go out by the 3rd week of July seeing I got my subscription in at July 10 2019 like canceling the subscription for example she stated you must cancel the month prior or I will be charged and receive the play box. So I did not get the chance to ask her about a Sephora rewards card. I've had one in the past but I wanted to see if I could get a new one and linked to all benefits.  Also for the record my full name is Tammie Nestor and if you could delete any other emails except for this one and I've updated all my information with my new profile. I just wanted all benefits and points linked to a new card and mailed to my address please. I live about 25 miles from the nearest Sephora so this would notbe convenient to drive. 

Thank you

TAMMIE NESTOR

Hi @Anonymous,

I have sent you another PM to assist with your accounts. If you are using the Sephora app you can view all of your messages by clicking on "Community" and then the bell icon on the right side. If you are using a laptop/desktop you can view your new messages by clicking on the bell icon on the right side of the website. I hope that this helps. 

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

I did not get your pm as of yet. You replied to my question. Thanks tammie

Anonymous Insider

I still never received your post .

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry for the trouble! I have replied to your private message. Please check your messages at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing