Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

My products

I've only got 1 box but I was so disappointed with it..I received not 1 makeup product๐Ÿค” I've been wandering if I should keep it or cancel

My products

I cancelled last month because their boxes have been disappointing. I'm glad I did because even after you cancel, they'll still show you what you would've received for that month. June's box would've pissed me off! 2 moisturizers, another mascara & a hydrating primer which I wouldn't mind if it's winter but I have combo skin so for the summer of course I would need a mattifying primer! Ugh

My products

I feel the same way. I rec'd 3 moisturizers in 1 box, a foundation that doesn't match me, and I don't even wear. I'm ready to cancel and its always the same stuff over and over again. I'm so disappointed in my June box

My products

I was hoping for more make up too. It was basically all skincare.

RE: My products

Agree.. I have a skin care routine I love, but trying new makeup is always fun .. I didnโ€™t like this box at all๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป

Re: My products

Hi @BeautynTraining,

I'm sorry for your disappointment in the first PLAY! box you received! ๐Ÿ˜ž I'll share this with our PLAY! Team for improvement in our future boxes.

Always,

Danee

they're starting to get a little better with the products...

they're starting to get a little better with the products.. thank you
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing