Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

My September play by sephora?

is it really worth it if I get a repeat that didnt work out for me and a product I cant use on my hair. the hourglass mascara made my eyes tear up the formula is too strong for my eyes. he hair product is just a no and I would of like the fresh lip balm eventhough I love bite beauty products I want to try something I never tried before and don't own. this box gets a 3/5. what do you think?

My September play by sephora?

I got the same belief cream, brow tint in blonde when my profile says brunette, and that damn brio geo hair mask that I loathe. I wish we had a way to all trade each other!
Anonymous Insider

My hair is platinum blonde and I got the brown eyebrow ti...

My hair is platinum blonde and I got the brown eyebrow tint. ๐Ÿ™„

I have blonde hair and have put that in my profile. I rec...

I have blonde hair and have put that in my profile. I received Gimme Brow + in neutral deep brown, 4.5. I think we received each other's boxes. ๐Ÿ™‚ There is a Facebook page were people trade and sell items from different sub boxes. It is Allure Beauty Box Subscribers.

Re: My September play by sephora?

I totally agree with you I keep getting the same products over and over. I got this subscription to find new products and to try new products not to keep getting the same thing over and over. I'm to the point where it's not worth the money or my time which I'm sad about as I've been a member for almost 2 years now. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing