Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

May play box

I am really disappointed with the May box I have other subscriptions like this one and they have better products and they are more tailored to me I only licked the lipstick they sent me and everything else honestly sucked I wish you could review the products like Ipsy so y’all could customize our likes and that’s how you know what to send us 

RE: May play box

I think this is a great idea. I hate that they have all this preprinted stuff and the boxes can’t have more variety.

Re: May play box

Hi @Snjimenez,

I'm sorry you were disappointed in the May PLAY! box you received! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We really appreciate it and I'll be sure to share this with our PLAY! Team for improvement in our future boxes.

Always,

Danee

Re: May play box

I find this response by the Sephora team so surprising.  Don't you guys subscribe to your competitors?   Or at least review their offerings?     (hint:   don't give 2 of the same thing in a box....This May's Play included 2 lipsticks (one classic and one liquid (which I think is a fad long overdue to fade away).     Really?   2       

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing