Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

March Box 2019

I got my email to let me know what I was getting in this months box, super excited because it was all new products and all that I wanted to try and that would be useful for me. Play Box arrived today and again, nothing is there that was mentioned apart from #2 - super disappointed Sephora. Had the mascara, foundation and dry shampoo in the same box a few months ago. Attched is what was meant to be in my box and I only got the mascara, again. Why do you do this to me Sephora!!?? 😭😭

RE: March Box 2019

Same here. When you complain they just go 🤷‍♀️, and toss a few points at you. I cancelled.

Re: March Box 2019

Me too! My "see what you got email" said I was receiving the same thing as what you posted and I was really excited...instead I got 2 dry shampoos I will never use and have already received before

Re: March Box 2019

Miss B0484,

Same thing happened to me.  I was supposed to get the same box and was also excited.  Products I received were awful and were repeats that I continually receive.  Am discontinuiing!!  Sephora is not at all customer service oriented.

RE: March Box 2019

I was supposed to get this box too and I was actually excited for the first box in while because it had the Nars Lip, and the Shiseido sunscreen. Got two dry shampoos in one box, and this is the third time I’ve received Triple Sec (which gives you one use if you’re lucky). Disappointed in the box, even more disappointed that my box has been wrong the last few times. On the plus side, I didn’t get yet another mauve lip this time.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing