Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

March 2019 Play!

8CA5548A-850B-49B0-814C-B230CF94F91D.jpeg

My box stinks! I did not get anything I was supposed to get except the mascara. Yuck!! More dry shampoo 😞 I’m very disappointed 

Re: March 2019 Play!

Hi @aguettler,

I am so sorry to hear this. Please ensure that you are logged into your account when viewing your sneak peek to ensure that you are viewing your box and not a sample box. We appreciate this feedback and I will forward it to the PLAY! Team for review. Thank you!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: March 2019 Play!

Im on the same boat with the same box! I have been so frustrated with the last 4 boxes, nothing that they email me is included in the box and they repeat the same items over and over again... thinking about cancelling after April just to give them one last shot, so sad their boxes are going downhill fast.

RE: March 2019 Play!

Omg! I got the exact same thing! Literally identical! This is the the third time sephora play has sent me something that they already sent me months earlier. I even bought some of these products but they keep sending me them? Also i have really curly dark brown hair that cant ever use any type of dry shampoo or conditioner but they wont stop sending me them! Im so sick
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 8CA5548A-850B-49B0-814C-B230CF94F91D.jpeg
testing