Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

play-community-teaser-template.jpg

May Spoilers Are Here!

Get excited to meet your new beauty BFFS in makeup, skincare, and hair.

Anxiously waiting for your box to arrive? No worries, it’ll be there the third week of May. Now it’s time for hints!

Your May box will contain at least one of these products:

• Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out
  • Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream
  • Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

The Play by Sephora box isn’t very exciting. I’m getting products that I used to get in my ipsy bag years ago. I’m not too sure how long I will stay... Because the play box is not sending us anything spectacular. 

Anonymous Insider

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Not very excited about mine and it's only the 3rd box from y'all!! 😏 ANOTHER mascara, and sunscreen??? What's with the red lipstick? I'm light skinned and red makes me look washed out I've gotten mascara in pretty much every beauty box or bag I've ever gotten. I was looking forward to the sol de janero cream 🤪🤔🙄😳😲 At least I got some 🤫 perfume 🤔😲!!! Why do we fill out these beauty profiles if no one is ever gonna pay attention to them?? 🤪

my may box i got this month was another red lip stick that i gave to my mom, mascara that i probably will give to my sister or mom, yes more sunscreen i go too haha! but i am looking forward to use the coco cabana cream i got in this months box.

Anonymous Insider

RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

You do know that nobody other than other subscribers are reading this, right? If you have a complaint. This is not the forum to address it. I was in the cosmetic industry for 20+ years in marketing. I can assure you. Nobody is paying attention to whether you have fair skin and don’t like red lipstick. The people that make the big decisions are not reading these comments. Seriously!!

I liked mine this month but I just feel like they are getting smaller in size every month I mean they are so tiny 😫

Of course I got the lash primer yuck...I have 2 full size of this product and never bother with it I have long lashes so it only makes them heavy and straight 

anyway, wondering if anyone actually received the coco cream or even the smash box lippie?

I know! I received the primer and mascara, and I wear falsies everyday so I don't use any of the mascaras and primer they send. I was looking forward to the smashbox lippie! 😞

Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten the items i was hopping for and received two mascaras in this box and will be cancelling my subscription. Just not as varied a selection as I had hoped. 

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

the cream smells like buttery popcorn I haven't decided if I like the smell or not...

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I was just curious of how the items get chosen that come in your play box? because unfortunately everything I've been getting our things that I would never use or that I do not even like it all so I'm thinking about cancelling!

and unfortunately I got lipstick which I don't even wear...

and unfortunately I got lipstick which I don't even wear and out of the three out of the sneak peek I got the mascara which I don't use and I get mascara every single month 😭🤦I really thought this was going to be better than Ipsy however Ipsy. A pretty good job matching the items that I like.

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

play-community-teaser-template.jpg

May Spoilers Are Here!

Get excited to meet your new beauty BFFS in makeup, skincare, and hair.

Anxiously waiting for your box to arrive? No worries, it’ll be there the third week of May. Now it’s time for hints!

Your May box will contain at least one of these products:

• Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out
  • Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream
  • Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

Sol de Janeiro please please 🙏🏻 I love coco cabana cream 😍😍

Lipstick or mascara please.

Mascara booster! I couldn’t care less for liquid lipsticks or smelly lotions!

of course I got the mascara and hoped for lotion. sadly v...

of course I got the mascara and hoped for lotion. sadly very rarely does anything ever come that I'll ever even use I might give it one more month and then I'm probably cancel it out.

Lancôme mascara booster please 

PLLLEEAAASSSSSEEE!  I needddddd the Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base.

I actually got it for my birthday as a sample from ulta i really hope you get it i literally use it like everyday! It seriously works so great with any mascara!

Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

I would love to try this one!!!  🤗❤️

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

It’s a great product and truly enhances any mascara you use. I hope you get it.

The booster seems nice I'd love to try it 

1,108 Replies
testing