Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

play-community-teaser-template.jpg

May Spoilers Are Here!

Get excited to meet your new beauty BFFS in makeup, skincare, and hair.

Anxiously waiting for your box to arrive? No worries, itโ€™ll be there the third week of May. Now itโ€™s time for hints!

Your May box will contain at least one of these products:

• Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out
  • Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream
  • Lancรดme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Im so HAPPY with Mays box, my first time trying the Coco Cabana Lotion & I'm in Love. It feels good and seems to keep my skin pretty hydrated, plus it smells AMAZING!  Can't wait for June's box.

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

ughh I wish I got the coco cream instead of half the stuff I got that I won't use! I live the sol products but hadn't tried that one yet

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

May box was my first..I did get 1 makeup product โ˜น๏ธ I was kinda disappointed because I love Sephora. I am subscribed to 5 Beauty boxes and Sephora was the main 1 I was looking forward to the most..

RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

June spoilers please!!!!!

This was the best PLAY! Box I have gotten this year!!! I personally love perfume, and havenโ€™t been receiving them, so I was happy that it seemed like Sephora paid more attention to my profile than in previous months. I also was getting different products, then was shown on my App. I was frustrated and didnโ€™t know if I should cancel??? Sephora was the one I kept at the beginning of the year... so I was really not happy. I needed to scale back a little ( lot!!!), and cut ties with the 5 other monthly subscription Boxes.... I stuck with Sephora.. Well, because, itโ€™s Sephora. I love everything... Sephora. So, I help my breath, and finally I have a box where I will use most products, and possibly order one... I have gotten many subscriptions, and the thing is... they all disappoint. If you leave Sephora for somewhere, you think itโ€™s fantastic at first... until the next month or two. I feel like, you never get exactly what you want. However, we pay $10 a month for Sephora PLAY!.. There is no other like it...Sephora is Iconic, and we are able to receive and try- exclusive products, from Our favorite and also New Beauty Lines, then receive points on top of that, to get Rewards! This is what we receive by subscribing!!! So, yes, might not always be happy... believe me, I know. But, Iโ€™m going to stay loyal to the place thatโ€™s always been good to me. Someone has always helped when there has been a problem. The Communities are really amazing... helpful. All of this- Is why Sephora has remained my one and only... I never knew, Monogamy is really is hard!!!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

What exactly did you change to get more scents? I would love to get one a month. I really don't need another subscription, but have been seriously thinking of adding "Scentbird" because I do not get scents in my beauty subscription boxes very often. I love the sample sizes to try as well, they are easily stored in something as small as a clutch. I guess I will wait one more month before adding another subscription because I just updated my profile again. 

RE: Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I also love the sample sizes to carry with me!!! Iโ€™m tempted to try that as well.... Thereโ€™s some great deals and I am always searching for my new favorite scent!!!! Please let me know if you do? If you are happy with it? I keep looking at different places or even on here, I just canโ€™t decide??

RE: Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Hey- well, all I did was- go over my profile again. I just updated things, hoping that in doing so, it would.. โ€œrefreshโ€ something? I guess- maybe have them look!!! at my profile again, is what I mean? Since, the beginning of this year, I havenโ€™t gotten a box, that I was happy with. I was getting hair samples, instead of fragrances, besides products not suited to me.. I have been a long-time subscriber, and have never gone that long with boxes that have been, not for me??? Which- is why I went and updated my profile ( a few times, actually!!). I donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s what changed??? But, itโ€™s worth a try... Good luck!!!
Anonymous Insider

Wait!! Am i getting this box for free?? Someone pls tell me im new here๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous Insider

hi, I am new here

Anonymous Insider

Hi! I am new as well. 

I'm new here too! ๐Ÿ™‚

who's coming for June

My account was charged but I STILL havenโ€™t received by box or even an email notification on when to expect my box. It seems like itโ€™s getting later and later each month but to not get one at all is super frustrating when Iโ€™m still paying for it

Why do we keep getting the same lipstick colors month after month? Cโ€™mon Sephora, do better. We know youโ€™ve got options.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I thought it was just me so I changed some of my profile answers figuring they went by hair, eyes, & skin tone. I hope to get different colors. I like the one I got but I don't want to continue with that one color in different products.

My box and email actually matched this time so it was all good except the Bite lipstick. Donโ€™t yโ€™all have any other colors besides Chai?

I canโ€™t believe I didnโ€™t get 4 of the promised items!!!! Wtf what you sent was trash. Not cool

RE: Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

What did they send you?

I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this box! I'm paying for items NOT shown and really, how many Bite lipsticks of the same color do I need!? Another dried up mascara (primer), NO lipgloss, NO hair care products received!! I also received another ACV hair product which I got 2 mos ago!! NOT COOL SEPHORA!!

3 Replies
testing