Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

play-community-teaser-template.jpg

May Spoilers Are Here!

Get excited to meet your new beauty BFFS in makeup, skincare, and hair.

Anxiously waiting for your box to arrive? No worries, it’ll be there the third week of May. Now it’s time for hints!

Your May box will contain at least one of these products:

• Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out
  • Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream
  • Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

I didn't get 1 makeup product!! only skincare and hair ca...

I didn't get 1 makeup product!! only skincare and hair care 🙃

This was my first box. Mine was dry as well. I was very u...

This was my first box. Mine was dry as well. I was very underwhelmed and cancelled as well.

my primer was dried up too. i cancelled my subscription.

my primer was dried up too. i cancelled my subscription.

Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

This is literally the third time in my four month long subscription experience that I've received a mascara. All these extra mascaras are now just lying on my dressing table waiting to dry and end up in the dustbin. Very disappointed with my play subscription. 

RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

This looks good to me-my May PlaySephora:-) Does everyone get the same box, or is it based on my beauty or profile? Also, The noticed a special purchase offering that had a tremendous value. Is this only for Rouge members or is it available to VIP.. Would this type of gift offering notification show up in my inbox in the app?

After reading additional post, can you confirm the May PS is the right one?

I really don’t need a new mascara every single month 😕 please consider switching the products up some. Mascara 4 months in a row makes me want to cancel

Seriously!!! Constant mascara and it’s almost dried out when we get it.

Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @mxcope,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will forward this feedback to the PLAY! Team for review and consideration. We thank you for taking part in our PLAY! Program and allowing us the opportunity to share our passion through our products.

Best,
Rebecca

I HATE THE BOX I RECEIVED!!!!!! I would’ve liked the IT Cosmetics, Cavier, Sol de Janeiro, and even the Benefit BadGAL Bang Mascara!!!! I got none of these. I’m so sick of these Bite lipstick samples I always get and I already have the Lancôme mascara primer. What a waste of money. These boxes are getting worse and worse!!!!
Anonymous Insider

DITTO...worst box ever!!!! I finally just cancelled my subscription!!! Sephora has such an amazing platform and should be rocking the best of the best boxes on the market but sadly no one is listening! Two mascara products in the same month added to the zillion mascaras I already received from PLAY in 2019. Come on Sephora...seriously?? Adios PLAY!!

I cancelled my subscription yesterday. I get emails that say I am getting one box only to receive something completely different. Sephora should have the best box on the market and the last few months sadly lacking is an understatement.

I call and complain about this Every.Single.Month. Same items every box. Never what is "supposedly" in my box for the month. Why isn't any one listening?? Every time I call the reps are nice and say "We have had 5, 10, 15 calls of the same complaints."

Agree!

Agree!

This months box is terrible. I literally got the same exact Bite lipstick color in my February box. So tired of receiving the same products over and over. Would be really nice to have the option to pass on fragrance.

RE: Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Yep!!!!! I feel the same about the Bite lipstick samples!!!! I HATE the box I received this month. Complete waste of money.

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

1) The tracking system said I was supposed to receive my box last Friday and yet it's still in a city 4 hours away, where it has been for the last 4 days. This is not the first time it has happened and it is getting annoying. 2) I am a lippie addict on a budget so I would really like to try new shades and formulas and not ones I already have. The message on my inbox says I'm getting another Bite Beauty lipstick in Chai. I love both the brand and the color but I was really looking forward to trying the Smashbox in Stepping Out. I'm really hoping the message was wrong and I get a different box.

Maybe you will! My email said I was getting the smashbox lipgloss, and I got Byte instead, so fret not, you may get your wish! I did not get about 4 of the products they said I did in the sneak peek email.

Anyone else get the wrong box?

I didn’t get any of those items mentioned in that sneak peek. Hopefully next month will be on point . I was super excited about the coco bana cream and didn’t receive it .
testing