Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

play-community-teaser-template.jpg

May Spoilers Are Here!

Get excited to meet your new beauty BFFS in makeup, skincare, and hair.

Anxiously waiting for your box to arrive? No worries, it’ll be there the third week of May. Now it’s time for hints!

Your May box will contain at least one of these products:

• Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out
  • Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream
  • Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base

RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Yes and I’m so mad!! I’ll be contacting Sephora tonight to see if they’ll send me the right box.

Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Kaerob,

Please make sure you're signed into your Sephora.com account to view the correct box. Please send me a private message if you need further clarification.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

RE: Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Same email, also wildly different box. Perhaps they should quit with the email.

Yes! I was sent an E-mail with what was in my box 📦 and received a completely different box! I’m a first time subscriber and to say I’m disappointed is an understatement. 😞 

I got the exact same box as you did and I HATE IT!!!!!! I would’ve liked the IT Cosmetics, Cavier, Sol de Janeiro, and even the Benefit BadGAL Bang Mascara!!!! I got none of these. I’m so sick of these Bite lipstick samples I always get and I already have the Lancôme mascara primer. What a waste of money. These boxes are getting worse and worse!!!!

Same! I received the same email you did with the same products. I actually do not like anything that I ended up receiving. This box has gone so far downhill. With the Ipsy box, at least they send large samples and sometimes even full size for the same price each month! I also hate that the Sephora box is always sending dark lip colors. I received a bite lipstick that I received in the winter time once again and I’m not sure why they would ever send something like that in a summertime box. I will probably be cancelling this box. 

Same thing happened to me with the same products you were supposed to receive vs. what was received. Even the order number in my email is different than the one on the box. Pretty disappointed. Will be contacting Sephora.

got the exact same email as you and the same products you received

Yep same thing happened to me and I am not happy. I will literally not use any of the products that I did receive....

same! 😞 I was looking forward to at least 3 products. So disappointing. I actually just cancelled my subscription because i'm tired of getting mascara and primer.

How did you cancel your subscription? I cant find the link. 

Thanks

Yes! I got these in my email, but then received a different box.

Yup! Got the same box. I can’t even use half of these products 😑

I believe that this happened a few months ago. I thought Sephora had straightened things out. I am supposed to receive the Benefit mascara, Lancome Mascara base, Kora organics face oil, Tarte cleansing gel, Dphue AC hair rinse and the Magic Salty Flower perfume. I would actually like to get this box since I have never tried these items but now I am slightly worried that I'll get something else,

I love this months bag. I was so excited to see the Coco Cabana Cream. I read so many reviews of dissatisfaction on the smell so I was hesitant to purchase but LORDT it smells awesome. So yeah, I’m going to add it to my Sol De Janeiro collection. Everything in my bag I’m absolutely happy with.

@BabyGurlBG yea that coco cabana creme smells so good. I...

@BabyGurlBG yea that coco cabana creme smells so good. I keep sniffing my hands, love it.

I also got the Coco Cabana Cream and it smells amazing. 

I use the SOL Taneira Açaí Body Power Cream and it smells fantastic! Give it a try!

Anonymous Insider

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

LOVED my box this month! Last months box wasn't my fav but mays box came and I can use everything I got! I have been in need of an eye cream! Thank you!

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

two mascaras?! really danngg iv gotten mascara in almost every single box!! ha crazy!!! I got so many I been selling them at my yardsales lol Sephora should start letting ur loyal customers try """NEW""" products so that way u can sell full size. I understand u wanna b cheap but the $10 u get from us has to amount to somthin...at least make attempt to advertise ur new products...def if u wanna keep customers..an keep them happy to want to buy more 😉😋Luvz yur Doll

Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I am so excited about every item this month. I sure hope I get the one they say I’m getting because two time I’ve gotten a totally different box. I own the Chai Byte from my Birthday box from Sephora last year and it’s my favorite. 

testing