Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

To celebrate two years of PLAY! by SEPHORA, we filled your May box with the best of the best products, AKA #BeautyGoals.

Ready for your spoiler?

Your box will have one of the following products: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop, or Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer.

https://www.sephora.com/product/tattoo-liner-P245205

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1721240&icid2=produc...

https://www.sephora.com/product/the-porefessional-face-primer-P264900

Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

@RoxieLago,

Thank you for providing your feedback about your PLAY box, we truly appreciate it!

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

Re: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I haven't received my box either!

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry that you have not received your PLAY Box. I will send you a private message so that I can check on this for you. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

i have not received my box at all ! im extremely disappointed has everyone else already received their may box?

Hi @Cita65,

I am sorry about that!  I will send you a private message so that I can further assist you with this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I didn't get that ! I just got my first box... I hated my first box! waste of money😞 the least y'all can do is give out exclusive products, minis in really expensive products, or something dang... this 10$ on top of the hundreds we already spend!😟😤

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I didn't get any of that

RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

I’m SO sick of getting primers!! I would’ve LOVED the Becca highlighter, but no I get a primer. Again. I need to cancel, it’s not worth $10 when I throw most of it away every month.

Re: RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Agreed- I can canceled after this last box- I have dry skin, I don’t even use the Pores No More- plus I have a hundred sample sizes of them!  The type/quality/selection/value just wasn’t there for me anymore, I’d rather save the $120/ year for a product I really love, not a bunch of stuff that gathers dust.

Hi I just placed my order, can I still get the may box???

@BiancaLiu,

Thanks for signing up for PLAY! You will receive next months PLAY box since the cut off date to receive this months box has passed. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa

MAY SNEAK PEEK!

hey!!! i just started and i placed my order yesterday would I be able to go this month or I have to wait next month?

@beautykiki,

Thank you for signing up for PLAY! The cut off time frame has already occurred to receive this months box. You will receive next months box!

❤️ Melissa

@beautykiki,

Thanks for signing up for PLAY!  You will receive next months box. Boxes are sent within 5 days from the 20th of each month. Once your box has shipped you will receive an email confirmation. Thanks!

❤️ Melissa

I'm sad because PlaybySephora decided to unsubscribe because my box does not have the address for a residential area, they do not send to businesses or hotels etc, I can understand that but I was subscribed since November 2017 and now in May they decide to cancel my account, I think that is unfair, they should not accept me from the beginning then, I am no longer willing to buy but not a hand soap in the store.

I guess is the "policy" but you could be more open with that like others beauty boxes .. bye bye 

I still didnt receive my box. When will I get it?

@vexyquinn If you still haven't received your Play box, p...

@vexyquinn If you still haven't received your Play box, please contact a Mod on here or call customer service. Tracking it on your end can only do so much and they'll be able to better assist you. Hope this helps and good luck!

Go to track order button at the top of the website .

RE: MAY SNEAK PEEK!

Perfume in the May box came almost empty... guess that’s ok since unfortunately the smell made me feel nauseous all day when I wore it to work. I was a little disappointed with the small items this month. 3 I can’t use so I felt bummed.
Anonymous Insider

Thoroughly. THOROUGHLY disappointed I didn't get the champagne pop box. I just want to cancel because of this. It is such a great, mostly universal shade they were just asking for people to be upset that it wasn't in every box. Like, nothing matters. My box didn't have anything shiny in it! This is my first review of ANY product ever, and I've spent a lot. I'm Rouge. On top of that, I clicked the sneak preview and it said I got the highlighter! I was so excited and then disappointed. WTF. Oh, and my perfume sample was dried out. 

I really wanted that highlighter too but don't worry. Sephora Play tends to repeat items like this. I really wanted the Fresh rose toner a few months ago and was upset it wasn't in my box and then a month later it was. If you change your profile a lot, you're more likely to get repeats.

testing