Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MAD!!!!

This is not fair! I just got my Play box on my other account, and why are they repteting products? there are thousands of products at Sephora, but you can't pick something new? It was only repeated about 5 months ago too, way to early to repeat a product. Seriously, SOOOOOO many things at Sephora, who cares if it's a bestseller or whatever?? Pick a different bestseller that you haven't put in the Play box! Last month's box was great, but this box was a big disappointment. not to mention(I know I can't be mad at Sephora for this) I got yet another lip balm sample after I had just purchased aSephora Favorites set with the same lip balm. They know what you buy, so why can't they replace it with something you don't have? They already personalize it based on your needs, but I think they should also watch what they pit in there for you so it's not a repeat or soemthing you just bought. Please, I don't want to cancel my subscription😭😭 And if you can't personalize it where there are no repeats or things you already bought, then please don't personalize mine at all. What other people are getting is way better than what I'm getting.

MAD!!!!

I've received Kat Von D Saint and Sinner samples so many times I've started giving them away. Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizer is another filler for these boxes.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing