Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Love my Box

All I've seen are complaints on this months box but I love mine. I got a little bit of everything to skincare, makeup and perfume. This month is focused on Feel The Love which is keep one lip product gift the other which I am. I'm loving the Sephora brand lipstick I got and the Nars is perfect for a friend I know that loves Nars brand. So far I havent received any duplicates and I've been subscribed since October, also haven't received damaged or missing samples. Only bad thing was one time my 50 point card didnt work at my local Sephora store but other that I love Sephora Play.

Re: Love my Box

Hi @peachybustos, thank you for sharing this feedback! I'm sorry that your PLAY! pass was not redeemed at your local Sephora store and I'll send you a private message to assist shortly.

Hi @meggierose, I'm sorry to hear one of your products was missing! I'll take a look and will send you a private message to assist further shortly. Thank you! 🙂

- Laurie

Re: Love my Box

Please tell me how the eyebomb is because I was supposed to get it in box #169 but got two FAB masks instead! I really wanted to try the eyebomb because I love belif and use aquabomb and moisturebomb daily!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing