Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Just joined

As a VIB Rouge, I’m on the fence with this. Gonna give it a shot. I love samples & the online shopping advantage with Beauty Insider & Rewards Bazaar. However, I’m NOT impressed with the Play pass “benefit”. What a waste. Can’t combine over the months, requires full price purchase & expires in 1 month....pfffff. Save the paper. I hope this subscription doesn’t disappoint. I like Ipsy & the makeup bag packaging.

Sephora needs to start stepping it up. I read a lot of reviews of products in which users have been given product for free. I’m all my years as a VIB Rouge customer, I have never been sent a free, unsolicited product to review. Total bs. 

RE: Just joined

Anonymous Insider

RE: Just joined

Just received my first play box. I was so disappointed. I had really looked forward to this box and it's goodies. No cosmetics whatsoever! Tiny skin care and hair care crappy samples. No perfume. I almost threw it in the trash. I want makeup samples! Not little bits of cream and face wash stuff.

Re: RE: Just joined

It might just be the month. January is a skincare heavy month. February and December tend toward makeup heavy. The rest are kind of a toss up.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing