cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

June Box 603

Once again I am unimpressed with the items I am to receive in my June box!  I hate Dry Shampoo of any kind because it does nothing for my hair!  Let alone a charcoal one that dries my hair out!  The lippie that I am to receive is a muted Purple/Lilac color which is so unflattering!  i have received the make up forever HD crap a million times and personally it clogs my pores and leaves my skin feeling greasy!  and then the products from clinique...  I can buy these items at my local wal mart!  For the love of all that is holy can you please send me something that I would be interested in purchasing in a larger size!  I get better samples in my Birch box and IPSY!  and have ordered/purchased in larger sizes!!!  

June Box 603

wow. cancel and do us all a favor.
Anonymous Insider

Re: June Box 603

Or maybe don't be so RUDE and do me a favor!  I'm entitled to post my opinion on items that I have received every month just as you are!

June Box 603

i love dry shampoo. i have oily hair genetically like my mom. depending on how i wash my hair in the morning some shampoos dont last all day and i have two toned hair dark shiny scalp by evening. every morning i wake up with 4 inches of oil at my scalp and lighter color at the ends like sombre. i tried skipping shampoos to reduce it. nope. what i have to dois shampoo twice per day or... rotate an expensive shampoo one day and a stripping cheap one the next. i live in humid florida also, its hot and sunny. if I want to braid my hair or have 2nd day style like roller curls overnight dry shampoo is a must. sometimes i have to apply it mid shift at work. keep one on me at all times. especially mini size. some mornings i apply a gloss or oil to the ends before i shampoo, and comb because it is so unbecoming. i also sleep with the air conditioner offso i wake up sweaty. i need it quiet and warm or else I dont sleep well. i went 7 days without washing my hair once and my husband noticed it started to smell. hhhhh i had these hair ornaments like dreads with beads and jewelry and i will never do that again. you can trade your undesirable samples in forums or with a buddy. or give them away as gifts, regift to friends or family. we give stuff to each otherbackstage or at the locker room at the gym or work bathroom. you can tip them to your stylists or nail tech or donate them to a thrift shop charity. you could try using the dry shampoos as deodorant or foot spray. or bathroom refresher by spraying in the shower after smelly business hhhhh or use them as ant spray barrier around your doors and windows. some of my friends use deodorant on their lower butt cheeks to prevent bumps and after shaving. so you could use it as a toilet seatbarrier spray. you could also use it on your back and neck post workout. i spray them in the shower so any overspray gets washed away. you could also spray your sheets in between washings. anyway nite nite
Anonymous Insider

thanks for the tips!  never thought of some of these!  However I do donate a lot of my unused items to places that send boxes to the soldiers overseas!

Another 'dry shampoo' on my 'subscription box'.

Is there something on my profile? I wonder!!! 

totally agree I don't like the month's box I like my Ipsy and Birchbox a lot tho! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing