Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

July play box

Anyone else still waiting to receive the July play box? My recent orders has been saying it’s “in progress” since July 3rd. It’s now July 15. Just wondering if any one has experienced play box issues

Re: July play box

I've had the same problem so far, I haven't received it

Hi @VictoriaEscobar,

I will take a look in more detail and will send you a private message to help. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Yes, I would like you send me again the July Box. I really appreciate it.

Hi @VictoriaEscobar,

I will send you a private message to assist further. If you ever need to reply to your private messages, please click the "bell" icon in the upper right corner of your screen, then click "Messages." Thank you! 

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂

RE: July play box

I’m assuming you guys are new to Play. You get charged between the 1st and 4th of each month and it ships out so it arrives between the 15th and 25th of the month.

July play box

I got a text Saying it shipped yesterday 7/15/19 I was wondering what was going on because the charged my card over a week ago 😕

July play box

same for me as well. Still waiting...

Hi @Marilynne, @Skin68, and @BeautyFeather

The Play! boxes should be delivered between the 16th - 24th of this month, and you will be notified once your box ships out. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

July play box

I just received notice today that it is shipping. I'm so afraid I'm going to get another one of the bite beauty lipsticks. I already have one and I don't do the matte lips.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing