Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

July PLAY!

I STILL have not received my July PLAY! box. I was charged on July 2nd and received no e-mail that it would be shipping later than usual this month, or the "Sneak Peek" e-mail. It is now July 22nd, and there has been no sight of it. Is anyone else having this problem? I think it's normal to expect delays every now and then, but this is crazy! Very much starting to think about switching to a new beauty box as my last two boxes have had the exact same type of mascara by Bad Girl, and I've received the exact same lip color by Bite three (!) times in the last year. 

Re: July PLAY!

Hi @hayzel,

I'm sorry for the confusion! It looks like your July PLAY! box is still within the correct delivery timeframe. Please note, all PLAY! by SEPHORA boxes will arrive between the fifteenth and twenty-fifth of every month. If you don't receive your box by 7/25, please send me a private message so I can further assist you. 

Additionally, I'm sorry to hear you've received repeat items! I'll forward this to our PLAY! Team so they can take this into consideration and improvement in our future boxes. I understand this may be disappointing and I'm sorry for this experience!

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing