July 2019 Box #973 spoilers.

I spoke with CS this morning and got this spoiler for 973:

- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
- Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
- Dr. GrossFerulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum
- Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume

. . . This is a truly AWFUL selection imo. Was personally hoping for the Shiseido ControlledChaos mascara... but you know how these things go. .-. Anyone else with 973, you've got my sympathy, lol.

Re: July 2019 Box #973 spoilers.

Ugh, I've gotten most of these before. I wish they'd stop sending make up remover, I have SO many of them now. 

Re: July 2019 Box #973 spoilers.

This is terrible. Ive had play for a while, am a loyal customer. I have literally received 3 of these exact products before (Caudalie serum, Bite Crayon and Clinic makeup removers). On top of that I seem to get serum or make-up remover every month. I have a lifetime supply at this point and i hate both! 

RE: July 2019 Box #973 spoilers.

Ugh - that sucks. I got the Bite crayon in the same color in January and the Clinique makeup remover last June. I like the Bite crayon, but I already have three in that shade from Sephora. The repeats are getting absurd.

Re: RE: July 2019 Box #973 spoilers.

@Liz159 Facts. I like the color/formula of the Bite crayon... but just like you, I've gotten it three times now and am ready to try new things. 😒 This entire box is just an all-around miss for me.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing