cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

January playbox 2019

The last couple of  boxes have not been very good 😢this box was really upsetting. I feel like I've gotten the same color lipstick several times 😞15482082184735656282480609030993.jpg

Re: January playbox 2019

Hi everyone,

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the items that you received in your PLAY boxes. I will be sure to share this as feedback with our PLAY team, thank you.

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

I had to finally dump my Sephora Play box subscription it just got so bad. The only box I subscribe to now is the Allure Beauty Box which is pretty much spot-on every time.

This was the same box I got.... to put it bluntly, it sucked.   I have about 50 samples of the shampoo/conditioner because rather than send me the samples I ask for when I order something, Sephora sends me those.  Same old color lip product.  I won't use the primer, I've received it before and there are way better ones.  I like Laneige and will use the product, but it's so tiny it's definitely not worth the cost of the box with so many other crappy items.  And don't even get me started on a 3 day sample of supplements........ really?  No supplement is going to do ANYTHING in 3 days and why on earth would you send it, anyway?  I keep saying I'm done with Play!  and this box has just pushed me to the final breaking point, I think.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 15482082184735656282480609030993.jpg
testing