Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

January play box

So confused. I got a notification on my Sephora app of what I was getting. I got super excited they showed me that I would be getting a Drunk elephant and Sunday Riley Good Genes. Instead I got Sunday Riley CEO which I have gotten in these play boxes before and have gotten the same sample in my orders. Then I got a bite beauty agave balm sample size. The same thing I got in 2 of my orders that came on the same day. They send out a notification of when to expect my play box but that’s always wrong it’s always late. I get notifications of what’s in the box and that seems to be wrong too. I love Sephora. But these boxes have been so disappointing. The only thing that has been good lately has been the 50 points card on your next order online.

Re: January play box

I literally just wrote the same thing. I was extremely disappointed in my January Box. It was a repeat sample and none of the other products were the ones they told me I was getting. Im thinking about ending my subscription. This months box was terrible. 

Re: January play box

@avocadoholic28,

I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the items that you received in your PLAY box. I will be sure to share this as feedback with the appropriate department. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing