cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

We’re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

@Anonymous ,

I will send you a private message shortly. To respond to your private messages, please click the "bell" icon in the upper right corner of your screen and then click "Messages." Please note that the phone number was removed from this post for security purposes. Thank you! 

Warm regards,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

Ok. Thank you!

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I did not receive highlighter. I wanted it. Does everyone gets same things in box?

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I don’t think everyone gets the exact same thing in their boxes.  Someone else’s June box is probably slightly different than mine.  If you filled out the questionnaire/profile for your Play! subscription, I think Sephora tries to tailor your box a little more to what you like or specified that you’re more into.

I spoke with Sephora about my box because I continually get hair products and I have special ones that I use and don’t want samples.  They said they couldn’t do anything about it. 

Anonymous Insider

I would suggest going into your account and change/update your beauty preferences. You are receiving specific items according to what you answered on your beauty questionnaire! Also, although I like Sephora Play, I like Ipsy way, way better because you get makeup, skincare, haircare and makeup  brushes plus they come in a cute little makeup bag that’s a new style each month!

how do you take the quiz?

Anonymous Insider

Look in the top upper left next to the spy glass and tap on the 3 horizontal lines. You get a drop down that has a selection named quizzes. Click on it and it will take you to another screen. Tap on each category and make your own personal selections. Hope this helps! 

Does anyone know when Sephora posts the sneak peeks? Wondering when they will post the July sneak peek.

I’m also wondering the same thing.
Anonymous Insider

normally around the 1-5 of the month

this was what I received in my monthly box this month, among them I received 1. a base tarte this was excellent very good coverage the truth was one of the items that surprised me the most, 2. a eyeliner Stila is very good quality and super resistant of very buna quality and super exact, 3. Laneige is of hydration does not remove dead cells of the lips even though it is super moisturizing it looks like a lipgloss in bar alone that instead of being in a bar is in a bottle ... something new to try but I am not surprised ..., 4.Biossance: it is a detoxifying mask I had already received one before, so basically they are the same thing that changes is the components this has you instead of aloe ... nothing special , 5. First aid beauty: it is a mask that avoids the irritation in the face avoids the dust and especially the allergy. The truth is that I do not use this type of products since I suffer from Acne and I do not invent with all kinds of products but to someone from my family will serve you, 6.Hum nut rition: this product was desperate to try it since I was looking for a supplement for my hair and my nails that did not get fat I was surprised to see it since I was willing to try it to see if it is a product that I can use and try it the truth I would say that the sephora this month was more or less was not something that surprised me wow as my first sephora play but if I get a lot out of my comfort zone until here my comment sephora play my score this month for the sephora this month is 3 / 6 we'll see what sephora play box brings july

Anonymous Insider

I was missing lip gloss and foundation in my June box so sad 

I liked this box compared to other boxes more because at least I got a foundation and a lipgloss. I am not a fan of skincare items as I have very senstitive skin and also I only purchase vegan and cruelty free items. But I will give the moisturizer to my fiance and use the rest of the products. I hope sephora can actually itemize my box based on my profile. Happy with the June box, looking forward to the July box.

Pretty happy with this beauty box... I prefer getting makeup, although I have enough brown shade shadows to to use as concealer. Green and blue shades would be nice.Lipstick or lip stains would be nice instead of all the gloss. I like the primers,eye creams, eye liners and concealers..

Once again Sephora is sure quick to take my money out of my account, but my box is not delivered until the month is almost over... still waiting for it to show up. I think this will be the last month I deal with this.

I have been having the same issues lately , many orders aren’t being delivered. Also items such as rewards and samples not in box. It’s becoming pretty annoying. This month my box showed delivered but I never received it. I’ve had to call customer service at least 4 times in the past 2 months ! 

Hi @WinkieWoo - Sorry for any confusion! Play! boxes will be delivered each month between the 15th and the 25th! If you do not receive yours by the 26th, please let myself or another mod know so we can further assist. 

Best, 

Kevin

Anonymous Insider

I was wondering I am curious.  I was told that your products are not the tiny trial size but yet I have received many tiny tiny things. Also your billing must be incorrect because I received last week that they tried to bill my card for 10.80 and the billing is not until the 10th correct or the 12th.  Anyways now I've been cancelled and there must be a confusion in the amount and the date. Which Sephora wrote me on the 1st. I did change my card due to fraudulent activity but I had plenty of time to update i thought. Can someone help me get back in and verify why this happened and thus crazy amount of 10.80 cause I have it where it states 10.00 only. 

Hi there! Is there a way to customize what we get in our box? I forget if I filled anything out / if I did where would I go to update it?  Thanks so much!

When you’re logged into Sephora.com, go to Account and then Subscriptions.  Scroll down until you see “Complete your PLAY! profile”.  If you complete the profile, I think you’re more likely to get products suited for you out of the available products for that month.  Hope that helps  🙂

testing