cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-07-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

We think you’ll really treasure July’s box teaser.

This month, everyone will receive at least one of these buzzed-about products:

• Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
  • Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

Anonymous Insider

Re: my Becca was broken too. I sent an email to Sephora custo...

My Becca was broke as well , I was so looking forward to using it , i tried putting it in another small container but it was to loose , the powder was just to soft a loose 

Re: my Becca was broken too. I sent an email to Sephora custo...

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear about your Becca highlighter! i will send you a private message to help shortly. 

Best regards,

Laurie

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Mimmmmm,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

It would be great if it was Caudalie

CAUDALIE - Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

My first box...the first thing I opened was the Becca Highlighter. It was shattered and spilled everywhere. Not a good impression if you want me to recommend your products ☹️.

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @lookatMe2,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Hi 

I had my becca highlighter broken too, is there a way to fix this?

Hi @nancy14a,

I am sorry to hear that your Becca item was damaged! I will send you a private message shortly to assist. 

If anyone else needs assistance, please feel free to send me a private message with your registered email address and details. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

I did too receive my Becca highlighter press powder broken. All they want to offer is 100-200 points and it's not ok due to:

1. There is not one item  similar to what you recieved broken 

** 2. Besides the monthly subscription fee you still would have to spend $25  or more to use the points** ( not fare )

3.100-200  points wont get you an exclusive item from becca or any other brand

4. All good items are under the 250-500 points

5. they always say we have no replacement items from the 20190724_104205.jpg

Sadly my Becca highlighter was broken as well. Hopefully Sephora stops sending this product in Play boxes. It’s such a bummer to get a totally ruined/unusable product.

Hi lec0419,

I am truly sorry to see the condition that your highlighter arrived in. I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

I am so sick of getting the Atelier cologne in my box! It smells awful, like a men’s cologne. I’ve received the same one at least 5 times now!

Worst box ever!  Becca highlighter highlighted the entire box!  After wiping everything down, discovered a self tanner.  Why, just why?  I am not even close to being medium, or medium light.  I am light.  Strawberry blonde and very fair, I love sunblock not a self tanner!  

Another beige bite lip?! Boring. So disappointed with all the repeat products. Finally canceling the play! Subscription.

Got my box today. The Becca highlighter was shattered. Insert sad face! 😞

Can someone at Sephora explain why I received self tanning drops in medium for my HIGHLY MELANATED, NW53 foundation in MAC, Angola in Juvia’s Place, Mahogany in Tarte’s Foundcealer chocolate brown skin?! Are y’all even paying attention to the quiz anymore? Should I do an updated quiz? What am I supposed to do with these drops?! Should I just go ahead & cancel this box subscription? I’m really annoyed with y’all!

Me too! I was in shock. It felt like a waste of money.

Me too! I was in shock. It felt like a waste of money.

I am the opposite; very pale and want to stay that way! Really baffled at this one.

I have killer allergies and can’t use the perfume samples, anyway to adjust the contents of my box?

Hi @Leelee40,

At this time, we do not have a filter for allergies. However, we do appreciate this feedback. I will forward this feedback to the PLAY! Team for review and consideration. Thank you! 

Best,
Rebecca

I just got my box and I was very happy with all the items!! I look forward to next month!

216 Replies
testing