cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-07-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

We think youโ€™ll really treasure Julyโ€™s box teaser.

This month, everyone will receive at least one of these buzzed-about products:

• Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
  • Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

My Becca highlighter also came shattered and on EVERYTHING. Glad to know I'm not the only one with that issue.
Anonymous Insider

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

My Becca highlighter from the July box came in the mail completely shattered. Is there anything that can be done to replace it?

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to see that! I will send you a PM to help.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

How disappointing! I got so much skincare. So much. I don't need it. I thought this box would have a good variety. I would never change up my skincare routine as often as you must want us to. I'm getting things I won't use. I'm happy w ipsy and maybe I'll take my money to ipsy for a glam bag. one more chance and if it sucks, I'm done.

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Will this box be available online for purchase? Just joined Play and I really would love to try the Desert Island Play box!

MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL

CAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Anti Dark Spot Serum

Drunk Elephant Protiniโ„ข Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Willing to trade?

Anonymous Insider

Was not impressed with box... I do not need 4-5 cleaners. I want fun stuff like contour & crazy lip colorsโ€”โ€”โ€” one more month & ill cancel

Anonymous Insider

My Becca was completely empty! I donโ€™t know where it went but it definitely wasnโ€™t anywhere in the box! I tried emailing customer service and they responded with there was nothing they could do because it was sold out! Very disappointing for my first box, they should send something else to replace it.

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

2019-07-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

We think youโ€™ll really treasure Julyโ€™s box teaser.

This month, everyone will receive at least one of these buzzed-about products:

• Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
  • Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

I donโ€™t know where it went but it definitely wasnโ€™t anywhere in the box! I tried emailing customer service and they responded with there was nothing they could do because it was sold out! Very disappointing for my first box, they should send something else to replace it.

My Becca arrived completely shattered and my entire box and bag covered in a shimmery dust. I contacted them right away and they did send a replacement box. Something must be up with Becca's quality/packaging.

I'm sorry hun. . same thing here I posted the same thing about them just wanting to give you 100-200 points or they have no replacement.  I also noticed Mods or Ppl who could replace items and they ignore my topic and acknowledges the person that replies to the posting. I used to spend 200$ monthly or every other month sad to see customers who save money to get a new item or an item on sale to  get treated like this.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

why do you send me the same products?? you don't have more options?? ๐Ÿ˜ 

My box this month was the first awful box I have gotten since joining very disappointing 

Anonymous Insider

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

For my very first box Iโ€™d have to say it sucks. I expected better items ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Iโ€™ll wait to see what August brings but if still nothing great Iโ€™m canceling!

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Broken Becca. ! Very disappointed and not Ok. please respond beauty advisors with how to fix the problem. Thank you for your quick response I this matter.

@AZGirl1920 Oh no! I will send you a PM to help with this.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

This was my first box and I love it! I really enjoyed the Living Proof shampoo!

Becca highlighter please ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

My Becca highlighter was broken too, with all of its content spilled inside the box ๐Ÿ˜•

@Mimmmmm,

I am sorry to hear about your highlighter, I am going to send you a message shortly.

โค๏ธ Melissa

my Becca was broken too. I sent an email to Sephora custo...

my Becca was broken too. I sent an email to Sephora customer service. I will you posted.
testing