cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-07-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

We think youโ€™ll really treasure Julyโ€™s box teaser.

This month, everyone will receive at least one of these buzzed-about products:

• Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
  • Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I got this same box and I love it!!

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I just received my play box today, and was very excited to receive every item in it. Like apparently many others here, my Becca highlighter came shattered, which was probably the item I was most excited to receive. Also, the self tanning drop container I received came only 2/3 full. I'm not sure if that's just how the item is packaged, but it seems odd, especially since it's a small container anyways. I've honestly been very pleased with my subscription so far, and have never had a missed or broken item. I'd really appreciate a replacement if possible!

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Just received my box in the mail and was sad to see a very broken Becca highlighter ๐Ÿ˜ž There also is some residue on the packaging that got over everything, not quite sure what happened...

1745D585-71E1-4FF5-82FE-A9FCD2D263D4.jpeg

Hi @hannnahnicole,

I am sorry to see this! I will take a look further and will send you a private message to help. 

Best regards,

Laurie

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

My Becca highlighter arrived shattered ๐Ÿ˜ž also missing the "Bonus Dolce&Gabbana" even though the packaging arrived in my box.

Hi @GirlMom84,

I am so sorry to see this! I will send you a private message to help shortly. 

Warm regards,

Laurie

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Sad face ๐Ÿ˜ž Sounds like I wasn't the only one. I was able to clean everything else up in my box so I can use the rest of it. I'd love to get a replacement if possible, but kind of afraid it will just break again. I'm wondering if our mail delivery people are playing kickball with our precious boxes? LOL

@ebelmom, Sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to help. 

Best, 

Kevin

I had the same issue with my Becca highlighter being broken!  That was the thing I was most interested in for this box.  I was excited when I first saw it since I was considering ordering one of those.  Are there replacements available? 

Hi @sascham,

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a private message to help. 

Best regards,

Laurie

What is the love affair that you have with mascara??  In the 7 months I've subscribed, I've received FOUR mascaras.  Is it just the cheapest thing you can throw in there?  Come on!  How about a blush/eyeshadow?  ANYTHING ELSE!  I'm giving it one more month and then I'm out. Get it together, Sephora!

Anonymous Insider

Love everything, but this beautiful Becca highlight broke. Can somebody please help?Love everything, but this beautiful Becca highlight broke. Can somebody please help?

Hi @Anonymous! I just got your PM! I'll be replying shortly ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Best, 

Kevin

Anonymous Insider

You said Iโ€™d get 5.00 credit. I did not receive that

Hi @Anonymous ,

I will take a look in more detail and will send you a private message to help shortly. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Sephora this was my first month subscribing for the play box. I had highhopes but I was disappointed nonetheless...as soon as I opened the Becca highlighter it literally deconstructed all over the box. Furthermore, the preview of what was to come was totally different from what was in my box. I am definitely unsubscribing. I spend a lot of money at your stores...Do better Sephora!

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

@Zphinest I am so sorry to see this. I will send you a PM to further assist you!

Best,

Rebecca

Literally the very same thing happened to me, from the incorrect preview to the shattered highlighter ๐Ÿ˜’

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I'm sorry your Play! box arrived damaged, @DrAHa! Please send me a PM with the email address on your account so I can help. 

Thank you! 

Best, 

Kevin

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

WTF@SephoraPLAY wrote:

I did not receive any of these products!!! Guess what! Make sure you send out the right products b4 you send a sneak peak email. You people must be stupid. Iโ€™m about to cancel for Ipsy I have been so disappointed with Sephora. 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

WTF 

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I just received my July box. I've been a Play! subscriber for quite some time now and while many of the boxes do contain repeats, this one included, my newest box provided me with a couple new products I am excited to try for the first time. I'd never seen theIsle of Paradise self-tanning drops and am geeked to try them! I was also very pleased to receive the Kiehl's mask - any product from this brand, repeat or not, is always a welcome surprise. I'd gotten the Becca shimmering powder before, but like it to dab it on my eyelids for a subtle glow. Unfortunately, when I opened the little compact, all the powder was cracked and broken. Sadness! I'm just grateful it didn't explode all over my floor.

1 Reply
testing