cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-07-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

We think you’ll really treasure July’s box teaser.

This month, everyone will receive at least one of these buzzed-about products:

• Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
  • Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

your getting the july G box. ( the one with the becca in...

your getting the july G box. ( the one with the becca in it).

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Those same boxes were my reveals too on the app and the email. I contacted customer support to get clarification. The one from the app ended up being the correct box and the email was wrong. So it might be the same for you. Still annoying having to figure it out though.

The July sneak peak versus what I actually got in my box is a complete joke. I was excited about getting some of the July stuff I never got before but instead I’m getting the same old crap I’ve gotten at least 3-4 time before. What’s the point of the sneak peak of the box is going to be completely different? I am about to cancel this subscription. And go to Ipsy or to allure.

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I do the Macy's monthly beauty box too and I am considering cancelling Sephora and just doing that one. I always get high end and luxury items from Laura Mercier, Stila, Tarte, etc. and there's never any repeats from Macy's. 

The Macy's box looks amazing! I have never been able to c...

The Macy's box looks amazing! I have never been able to complete a profile for Sephora, so I just get what I get. I really liked 1 out of 3 boxes so far. (I've had the Play! box in years past and cancelled too.) I like that there's only one collection from Macy's, I'm going to subscribe! Thanks!

Disappointed in this box. The only two products I’ve never received before was the Khiels and the Drunk Elephant. I have at least 3 of the Clinique makeup removers and two of the same bite lipsticks. I hope they start to add in newer products.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Does anyone swap things they can't use or don't want? I have a drawer full of everything I can't or won't use. I swear every month, it's the whole damn box😫😫

There's a play by sephora Facebook group where people buy...

There's a play by sephora Facebook group where people buy, sell and trade products!

Pass them this way girl 😂😂

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

1. Again products from past boxes that I already have.... stop it with the effin’ nude lipsticks !!! .-.

wow thanks I never knew we could even check what was comi...

wow thanks I never knew we could even check what was coming in our box before it arrives because I didn't even receive a sneak peek of any of the items that would be in at either! but of course I got all the items that I always receive😴

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I just checked what is coming in my July box, and I am disappointed again. Only one item I don't already have... and getting yet another hair product (Living Proof) that I can't use. 😞

Hi @LadyP86 🤗 ! It happened to me too sometimes not to b...

Hi @LadyP86 🤗 ! It happened to me too sometimes not to be happy 😣 with my box because they send me things I can't use! But what can you do ?! Sometimes it's good 😆 some other not 😡 ! Share the picture of your box with the group! I'm curious to see what they send you!

This will be my 2nd box and I'm pretty happy with it. The...

This will be my 2nd box and I'm pretty happy with it. There are several items I've not tried before. Although I wish they would've sent a different Bite lippy since I've had 2 of this same color from past BI offers.

RE: Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

How can we check what we got in our box?

I did what LadyP86 said for last month and I received exa...

I did what LadyP86 said for last month and I received exactly what was listed. Make sure you select Current Box

Re: RE: Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi there, I am sure there are other ways, but I search for Play by Sephora, when I am logged into my account, then click on Current Box. Hope this helps. 😊

Just got an email saying that my stuff has been shipped. I don’t even know what I’m getting since I never got an email about it nor did a sneak peek come in my inbox but I never get what it says I’d be getting in my emails in the past anyways so it doesn’t really matter. Everything is so unorganized at this place. Ipsy is so much better you actually get everything you want everything matches your profile and it’s not just a small little sample size either for $10 a month and with Ipsy plus you get full size products that are amazing.

Ipsy is AWFUL! Do not bother unless you like getting a ne...

Ipsy is AWFUL! Do not bother unless you like getting a new make up bag every month and then masks, masks. masks! Each box is worth about $5.00 and I have a drawerful of products for coarse, dry, frizzy hair ( I have fine, straight hair). Ipsy is a waste.

I actually like Sephora play way more than Ipsy! Ipsy kept sending me stuff from unknown brands and always the same shades no matter the amount of times I changed my profile.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

looks like another product with coconut is coming my way and I A. ALLERGIC to coconut. I wish they could consider that when sending box.
testing