cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-07-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

We think you’ll really treasure July’s box teaser.

This month, everyone will receive at least one of these buzzed-about products:

• Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
  • Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @justjacq

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,

Rebecca

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Becca Highlighter. Last summer I was excited to receive this exact highlighter. It arrived obliterated. The ladies at the Sephora store advised me to repair it with alcohol. This same group had multiple posts about how their highlighters arrive totally destroyed. I hoped when I saw it was coming that you solved the issue. Nah. I received a box of powder. Thanks. How often are you going to do the same thing before you realize that you will have frustrated subscribers when they receive smashed highlighters?

I just got mine today and it was completely destroyed. Very upsetting!

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @dkr2015,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,

Rebecca

Hi @rafarber,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you. Thank you! 

Best,

Rebecca

y’all realize the bite lip crayon is the same shade that was in the bite birthday gift set in 2018. just like chai, the mini lipstick everyone got a few months ago. no diversity whatsoever sephora

Worst box I have received in a long time literally gave the entire box to my daughter .. I don’t like the milk primer I have dry sensitive skin and the previous sample of it I couldn’t use due to irritation and I have my skin care routine locked in with lamer and skii products.. I just received the same mascara a play box or two ago and don’t need a scalp shampoo.. I have balayage dry hair.. perfume sample is so so but also have gotten the same one in previous boxes (not sure how long ago or maybe it was a random sample they put in my order vs what I actually picked).. hope next months box has something I’d actually use bc other then the 50 points for 10$ this was a complete waste.

Why are 99% of the products always lotions, cleansers, makeup remover? I’m disappointed to only ever find one makeup item. Not worth it. Please work on including more makeup, more specifically from cruelty free brands!

This is my july box and I’m pretty happy right now. I had very useless things in my last few boxes. But it’s enough for me:)

@nihann I really, really wanted your box. It looks amazing! Enjoy! Unfortunately, mine wasn't as exciting as yours. 

this is the box I'm supposedly getting I like it. sadly U...

this is the box I'm supposedly getting I like it. sadly UPS sucks lately so I get my box a week or over a week later 😒

This was my box it was pretty awesome

I love that bite lipstick. Wish that was included in my box this month ☹️

I want this one!

I am so disappointed with the products received in this month’s box.  I have more mascara samples then I could possibly ever use.  So many good products shown in the preview and got none of them that I wanted.

RE: Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Same 😪

I am seeing the same issue. The products which were shown in sneak peak are completely different from what I actually got in the box

Hi @Raadha,

In order to see the products you received in your box, you must be logged onto your Sephora.com account. If you're not logged on, you will see a default box with random products on the PLAY! product page. Please send me a private message if you need further clarification.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Isn't there some way to exclude certain items? Like, if the profile quiz isn't going to ensure that the boxes are curated, then perhaps we should be allowed to set preferences. Nothing about my hair or skin answers should get me hair samples for dyed hair or tanning drops.

What I got is total garbage, another ugly muave lip, and they always show good stuff on the preview and give it to no one. I’m cancelling. It’s trash

I’m soooo confused at to what I am getting. This is the second time, second month in a row, that there is a discrepancy in what I am getting. PLAY! PLEASE get this under control

2 Replies
testing