cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

2019-07-play-community-teaser[1].jpg

We think you’ll really treasure July’s box teaser.

This month, everyone will receive at least one of these buzzed-about products:

• Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
  • Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer

P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of July.

sell them on poshmark, ebay.

sell them on poshmark, ebay.

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Never got the email for sneak peek, I really hope I don’t get the living proof. It doesn’t work for me.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I received my email this morning. It says I'll receive my shipment between the 15th-25th. Any way to know what I'll be getting?

I still haven't recieved an email about play . And have n...

I still haven't recieved an email about play . And have not gotten one single update as to whats going on with my july play box. I still dont know what im getting either.

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Still no email, still no tracking information available, yet they took my money. I also subscribe to the Macy's Monthly Beauty Box and I have to say it is soooo much better. I have gotten deluxe samples of Laura Mercier, Sunday Riley, Tarte, Stila and never any repeats or boring basic samples. Everything is luxury and high end and comes way sooner. 

I just looked into the Macy's Beauty Box and I am amazed! The amount of quality items they send is unbelievable.

@401Chelsea wrote:

Still no email, still no tracking information available, yet they took my money. I also subscribe to the Macy's Monthly Beauty Box and I have to say it is soooo much better. I have gotten deluxe samples of Laura Mercier, Sunday Riley, Tarte, Stila and never any repeats or boring basic samples. Everything is luxury and high end and comes way sooner. 

I am definitely subscribing. Thanks!

Sorry to hear that @401Chelsea! I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

what's the price for the Macy's box?

what's the price for the Macy's box?

Re: what's the price for the Macy's box?

It's $15 a month and you get a super cute bag every month too

I haven’t gotten an email about any of this nor is it in my Inbox on the Play app like it usually is but my money has been taken out. I don’t know what’s going on with this but doesn’t seem like it’s worth it anyway nothing I get matches my profile 🙄

Hey there; did you read about it when you signed up?

Read about what?

I am new to this mailing program. Anyone have some input on your experience. Is the cost worth it? Thanks...I would like the Serum Please.

I’m pretty sure they’ve overextended their subscriptions at this point and are just sending whatever they have on hand at the moment. I haven’t gotten an email for 3 months now about what I’m getting after I went ballistic on them for sending me the wrong items for 2 months in a row. None of which matched my profile but it never does.

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I'm hoping for the Milk or the Living Proof. I can't use the first two. I do not know how every one uses up all the highlighters boxes send out without looking like sparkly little disco balls... 😁 Where ever are they putting it all? 🤔

I’m so done with highlighter. I wish more people my age would stop too lol

I was starting to get anxious I hadn’t received any updates about a July box!

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

NO living proof PLEASE!!!

Oi. More Living Proof! My husband can use it lol

I can’t wait for this month’s box!!

I finally called and apparently they have not shipped any of them out yet. I had said it was strange since normally I have gotten mine by now. They should be shipped out within the next couple days
testing