cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

JUNE18_JULY_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Your July box is pure goodness with a range of products that will make your non-subscriber friends green with envy.

Now, let’s throw a spoiler into the mix!

Naturally, we only want the very best for you, so your box will contain one of these top products: tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel Rainforest of the Sea; Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer with Echinacea GreenEnvy; Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream; or Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen.

https://www.sephora.com/product/rainforest-the-sea-deep-dive-cleansing-gel-P405096

https://www.sephora.com/product/honey-drop-lightweight-moisturizer-with-echinacea-greenenvy-tm-P4206...

https://www.sephora.com/product/protini-tm-polypeptide-cream-P427421

https://www.sephora.com/product/genius-liquid-collagen-P421277

RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Overall disappointed, Sephora. Never have I worn blush and I may be the only one who didn’t receive a broken one!. The July box is random. I feel like I’ve never received any makeup, only skincare or lipgloss. I thought Sephora was a beauty company???Apparently the stuff in the boxes are the same samples you can get with points.... boring and underwhelming. Officially quit Play after 7 months. IPSY is SOOOO much better! Have had IPSY for the same amount of time & they listen to your preferences. It’s actually a fun package to receive & I’ve found some stuff I would buy again.... that’s not sold at Sephora....
Anonymous Insider

I cancelled my Ipsy for this, too. These are ALL 100 poin...

I cancelled my Ipsy for this, too. These are ALL 100 point rewards, email gifts, or birthday gifts. So disappointing.

I’m LIVID because mine has shown “shipping information sent to UPS July 12 at 5:58pm” with NO updates since, normally by now it would show something. So I emailed customer service and all they said was UPS lost it (? How because it doesn’t even say that ups actually received it?!) and that they were giving me my moneyback. Like ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I appreciate giving me my money but to lie and say it’s ups’s fault when it hasn’t even shipped is RIDICULOUS!!! Besides I REALLY wanted what was in my box! I’m sooooo mad
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

o.o  ... We can get our money back if our order has been sitting there since the 12th?! Mine has the same issue and I have box 186. This is the first time I have been disappointed with my box and I would so rather have my money back than receive that box. Thank you for the info. 

P.S. Sephora, I hate nude lipsticks and foil packets; these are reasons why I will cancel if I keep receiving this in the future. Monthly perfume samples are one of the few reason why I feel this box is worth paying the money and prefer those over single - use foil packets. Thanks.

I also would call until you get someone to really listen...

I also would call until you get someone to really listen to how frustrated you are, and say you would at least like an apology because you know UPS doesn't have it.

this has happened to me with play boxes and regular order...

this has happened to me with play boxes and regular orders alike, after sitting on the phone for 16 hours with Sephora customer service and UPS who after investigation has found they never received a single one to the missing packages, I was given beauty insider points and a "gift credit" but not a refund, and finally told that sometimes when you get a desireable box or successfully place an order with a limited item, those that fill the orders "take them home out of jealousy" which is a ridiculously polite way of saying that Sephora distribution has a theft problem they have no interest in addressing.

How Can You Tell What Box # You Got ? From What Was Posted On This Thread , I Got Box 160 🚮 Hated It .

I already have this shade of Tarte lipstick. It said picked by me. Could they look in my order history and see I purchased it few month ago when it was on sale? I also had this shade of Tarte blush and gave it away as a gift. I had it as birthday gift from Sephora last year. In every box I have 1-4 products I already tried or have. I’m excited about the rest products though especially about Protini cream
Anonymous Insider

The lipstick says “picked by me” because we voted in this group awhile ago for what shade we wanted to see in a future box. Unfortunately they can’t go through everyone’s recent purchases and send them boxes accordingly, that would take so much time and there would have to be a million variations of the box. They do the best they can based off the play profile you fill out but sometimes you will still get a product or two that won’t work for you just because they only can have so many variations of the box and there are sooooo many different people to cater to

Same thing happened to me tarte blush was in pieces pretty disappointing. This was only my 2nd box and the majority was lotions and miscellaneous stuff and the only piece of make was damaged ☹️

Apparently not the only one with the broken blush !

Re: RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @MissKeryam @AmandaSue2 @kshortyshort @pjdove,

I'm so sorry to hear you received a damaged Tarte blush. Please send me a private message for further assistance. I look forward to assisting you!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I was logging in to ask if anyone else received a broken blush, apparently yes. 😞

Re: JULY SNEAK PEEK!

I recieved a broken blush as well

JULY SNEAK PEEK!

This entire box is made up of items I've recieved in all of the previous boxes. Constantly I'm getting a sample they've already sent me, then to send an entire box of repeats. I'm ending my subscription.

Box #160. Wish I got some of the lipstick. Usually a great box. Not sure about this month.

Got the same, tbh they could’ve done better

guess I got box 160 as well but I'm excited for the lip mask

guess I got box 160 as well but I'm excited for the lip mask

Best box yet! I can’t wait.

LITERALLY! So freaking excited for my box! I am a skincare junkie and I absolutely love everything I got. Tarte blush not so much but I have pals that will gladly take any items I’m not using. I love you Sephora!!!
Anonymous Insider

Girl me too! I love getting skincare more than makeup! This is my favorite box I have ever received
1 Reply
testing