cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

me too. I want something different.

me too. I want something different.

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Hello, I didn’t receive my play box this month!! What happened??

Contact Customer Service. They will be able to help you m...

Contact Customer Service. They will be able to help you more than anyone else on here. Hope this helps and good luck! 🙂

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Truly disliked the Jan 2018 playbox. Items were so disappointing.  Hair shampoo "Moroccan oil" way to heavy for my fine and oily hair, blush from makeup forever is so sparkly/shimmery that it is unwearable,and the smashbox primer seems to always show up in some form or another in these boxes. Please being back the fragrance samples, eye mascara, and lip gloss in place of these tyoes of products. 

SephoraPLAY wrote:

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Do you guys rely on the quiz to make the box? Because uh my face is oily af and I got a hydrating primer. Oh hello no my face would be looking like a waterfall! It’s my first box so hopefully it will get better? 🤷🏼‍♀️

As I read the messages on this post, I’m seeing some boxes had makeup in them. Mine only had skincare. What a disappointment. I would’ve much rather had a lipstick or blush than that awful Clinique eye cream they already sent me once before.

same here, im super disappointed, its my first box and i...

same here, im super disappointed, its my first box and i hate it... im just waiting to see the second box, if i dont like the products again im moving with ipsy lol *first box and just facial super small samples what the ....?!?!?!?! ohh sorry and little bags with shampoo and conditioner jaja idk how to feel i didn't expect this 🤔🙂
Anonymous Insider

Agreed! This was my first play box. If it continues on th...

Agreed! This was my first play box. If it continues on this path, I'm going back to Ipsy.

Do you guys rely on the quiz to make the box? Because uh my face is oily af and I got a hydrating primer. Oh hello no my face would be looking like a waterfall! It’s my first box so hopefully it will get better? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just got my box today and it came with a BROKEN lipstic...

I just got my box today and it came with a BROKEN lipstick, and an OPEN lotion. I am really displeased with this, especially the lipstick! What can I do to get this issue resolved? I will cancel this subscription in a heartbeat if you guys don't make this right for me! It isn't fair at all. I pay on the 2nd of every month. I deserve unopened and undamaged products, and if Sephora Play can't meet those standards, i would like to know sooner rather than later.

Contact Customer Service and ask them about a replacement...

Contact Customer Service and ask them about a replacement or refund. I've seen others do this. Hope this helps! 😊

RE: I just got my box today and it came with a BROKEN lipstic...

This happened with my Lancôme sample too it was unsealed really dried up and old like someone used it before. Are all play boxes like this?! This was my first and I’m so mad.

This used to be my favorite subscription box! 'USED TO' b...

This used to be my favorite subscription box! 'USED TO' being the key word in that sentence. But a broken lipstick AND an open lotion in one box is RIDICULOUS quality standards. I swear, if Sephora Play doesnt make this right, I will make it my business to get everyone i know, and anyone who will listen, to unsubscribe. I've been a loyal subscriber for almost a year! This isn't fair!!!

Why is we have a profile of answering questions of what beauty products we like and in the play boxes their is nothing much I can use to what is answered in the profile ? And the there is more facial products than make up samples😥 I’d like to try out any beauty brush or eyeshadow or mascara or even blush/hilighters . The little samples of primers or liquid foundation is not nearly enough to say you like the product or not. It’s pretty much like getting free samples when you order online. I just found out my subscription was cancelled (not by me) but a representative I spoke with after complaining that the last box I received in December was not packaged right, torn in one side and that the sample of dry shampoo sent was damaged beyond use. She simply stated Sephora is not responsible after it leaves thier warehouse and that I shouldn’t complain becuse I get at least 50$ worth of products at literally no cost but $10 to me. WOW, can they get any more rude or unprofessional??? Very disappointed here in NM. And I travel 135 miles to their store site to spend money and contribute to her paycheck. 

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

That’s horrible how they treat customers

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Can we agree that we should be able to use our 50 point PLAY! passes online as well as in store already??

You can. Call Customer Service and ask them to. They don'...

@RadicallyRed, You can. Call Customer Service and ask them to. They don't like doing it, but will. I've done it and so have others. It's understandable that some people want this added online due to not being close to a Sephora. Hope this helps and good luck! 😊

Yes, that would be awesome! But, I can understand it’s an incentive to get us into their brick-and-mortar stores to keep them up and running. It’s a gift, a perk, so I’m grateful enough with that. 

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I agree about getting us into the stores, but I have not been able to redeem them at a sephora inside JC Penny. I read they should work there as well, but nope! Employees had no clue and didn't care. It was frustrating since I made a special trip specifically to redeem the points, especially since they don't do samples. How about either redeeming only 25 instead 50 points online or having a minimum to spend to redeem the points. Just my 2 cents worth.

I was super disappointed in this month’s box!! I got 0 makeup products!! I feel like everything I got I could have gotten as in store samples for free!! I am giving them 1 more month to get it together! I signed up for makeup samples not skin and hair products!

Totally disappointed in my January box too!
1,378 Replies
testing