cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

JAN19_TEASER_COMMUNITY_EF.jpg

This month, we’re predicting a beautiful future for you and sending cosmically approved makeup and skincare your way.

Don’t forget to mark those calendars—your box will arrive the third week of January. Now here’s a hint to show you that the stars are in your favor this month:

Your January box will contain at least two of these products:

• beautyblender blendercleanser solid pro
  • SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
  • HUM Nutrition Daily Cleanse Clear Skin and Breakout Supplement
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Me too!! I’ve asked specifically to Not receive face care products, yet This Month I got 3!!

Please listen to Your customers l!!!

you’re losing Your legitimacy. 

ipsy has been killing it the last few months. I have boxy...

ipsy has been killing it the last few months. I have boxy charm as well but if you're looking for another subscription definitely give ipsy a try

I too cancelled!

I too cancelled!

I just subscribed to boxycharm!!

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I’m really disappointed with products I’ve been getting recently. I’ve been a loyal customer for over a year and it seems like Sephora is not delivering the products that they promise each month. I would get emails in advance what I would be getting, but when I actually open up the box, all the high-end products are replaced with mediocre skin/hair care products. I’m going to give it a couple more chances; if the promises are not being met, I would definitely switch over to a different company’s subscription and will go out of my way to leave reviews and photos on all social media platforms about false promises that Sephora makes to lure its customers. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

I wonder if Sephora predicted that I would be disappointed in this box. 

Iill haven't received my Dec or Jan play box!!! They received their money so WTH why am I not able to get my boxes?? Refund and cancel me ..so disappointed 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

JAN19_TEASER_COMMUNITY_EF.jpg

This month, we’re predicting a beautiful future for you and sending cosmically approved makeup and skincare your way.

Don’t forget to mark those calendars—your box will arrive the third week of January. Now here’s a hint to show you that the stars are in your favor this month:

Your January box will contain at least two of these products:

• beautyblender blendercleanser solid pro
  • SUNDAY RILEY Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
  • HUM Nutrition Daily Cleanse Clear Skin and Breakout Supplement
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé

I have paid for my January box and still have not received it.  Either cancel refund my money or send my my box

I only got two things that I'm supposed to receive which are the Marajo hair sample (my 2nd time receiving this) and the UGLY AF Bite Lip Crayon. Everything else is different. I got the Laneige water sleeping mask which I have received before. This is also my 2nd time getting the Origins charcoal mask. The size is 15ml, while the first one I got was 30ml. A Smashbox prime water spray and the HUM supplement (not mad about these two since I'm willing to try them). How can the play box be out of stock when there are a certain amount of subscribers? This is by far the worst box I have ever received. I'm planning to cancel my subscription if the February box is as bad as this one and if they send me the same stuff again. 

First box I’ve been at least partially pleased with in a while. I like the four dogmatic latte mixes, and the laneige and Sunday Riley as well as bb cleaner... the bite products I’m tired of. If I never see this shade or that ugly red I keep getting again- it will be too soon. Even though I’m happy with the edible addition Sephora really needs to have a way for people to opt out of anything consumable. The allergy risk alone is terrifying.

Like everyone else my box was not what the preview showed. I sent an email to customer service voicing my concerns and was told in no uncertain terms your box was out of stock and we sent you a comparable box. Was also told to fill out my profile. How does telling me to fill out my profile address the issue with this? My profile has been filled out since day one btw. This is a canned response and doesn’t address the root issue, terrible customer service. Very underwhelmed by both this response and this box. Never seen such tiny products aside from tea that no one asked for. Looking at these one use samples thinking no way this is worth $10.

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I’m canceling!!

Same thing happened to me and I also emailed them. They t...

Same thing happened to me and I also emailed them. They told me that the email is not actually what we will receive. That I have to log into my account to review my ACTUAL products. Complete bogus reply! I emailed back explaining that didn't make any sense and that I just clicked on the link THEY sent me in my email! I just received back the same automatic reply that I had to log into my account to review my actual products. Frustrating!

Has anyone received their January Play Box yet??? I thought we would have received the third week of January, last week?

I still have not received mine !! I’m so over it this is the 3rd month in a row my box arrives super late !

Hi @MarsChella, @c01r33, @tomboy83, I'm so sorry for the slight delay! All January PLAY! boxes should arrive no later than 1/27. If you don't receive your box by this date, please send me a PM so I can further assist you. Thank you so much for your patience!

I just looked at my tracker and it said it wont be here u...

I just looked at my tracker and it said it wont be here until the 26th. I emailed customer service but also went in and cancelled. I just subscribed to Boxy Charm instead its 21 a month but it seems to have better reviews and full sized products. this month they are giving each box a full size tarte eyeshadow palette. Over Sephoras box and their terrible shipping.

Re: I just looked at my tracker and it said it wont be here u...

Looks like Boxy Charm will get my business too!

Re: I just looked at my tracker and it said it wont be here u...

I subscribed to boxycharm as well.  Boxycharm looks way more interesting and only $11 more for

fill size products.  

@AzAlex,

I am going to look into this and send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

who do i contact on getting a complete different box im really dissatisfied and dissapointed they sent me an email with complete different content i want to speak to someone 3 out of 6 items they've sent me before they giving me more and more reason to cancel this subscription
testing