cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Yea. They do send nude lipsticks but yea, thistime it was all creams

Thanks you💋

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

It’s my first box and I’m lowkey dissappointed(( Lots of people got lipsticks and I got this blush that is wayy too shiny and does not look natural at all!! The skincare was a joke, because of the size that resembles a sample that anyone can get for free(( The “bonus” was a shampoo sample, again SAMPLES ARE USUALLY FREE lol! So yeah, definitely NOT worth $10 Looking forward to the next box, they better surprise me, otherwise I’m canceling my subscription ✌🏼

I got the same with the exception of #3, #5 & #6

They need to ask us more questions on our profile and follow it. My last box I got a charcoal mask for pores, my skin is aging needing moisture not drying. I’m on my 4th box and considering stopping these.

Play! is a box of 5 deluxe samples every month, which is what all five of those are. #6 is a bonus. Perhaps you signed up without reading the intros?

Play is designed for people who want to try several prestige products every month. If you're looking for full-size products, there are other subscription boxes there that will charge you more to include one.

your right about it being deluxe samples as what is claims when you sign up but these are not that at all these you can get just for shopping at any makeup store so to charge people 10 bucks.. looks to me to not be so great maybe for 5 bucks not 10 .....I got in my January box I got a sample packet of shampoo it was not deluxe lol!!! some of the samples were deluxe though 

Like you said, this is your FIRST box and you're complain...

Like you said, this is your FIRST box and you're complaining? @SephoraPLAY, is always trying to improve the box (which I think is amazing) and make everyone happy. Look at all the other items you received for $10! The foil packet or perfume sample is just a bonus. what about the GLAMGLOW cleanser you received? That's worth the $10 without anything else. AND free shipping. So let's try to look at the positive here. You received way more than $10 worth of product without the foil packet. BE GRATEFUL💋

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

@SephoraPLAY I wish these boxes were available in Canada. They are not and I am a go and make it happen kinda gal not a stay at home and dream about what could be kinda gal. That being said, today I received an email advertising Sephora play telling me "click here" to subscribe. As a rouge member, Sephora knows I live in Canada. I was very excited WAS... still no play box available here in the great white north. Thanks for the tease...

Anonymous Insider

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

This was my first box and I love it! samples could always be bigger but I'm not gonna complain about that. I've used every product in my box and haven't found anything I don't like. my only real complaint is having to go to a Sephora for the extra 50 points. I don't have one local so it's pretty much impossible to go and when I messaged customer service I was basically just told sorry. The points aren't a huge deal since the box itself was worth the 10 dollars but I wish they'd either allow them to be redeemed with online orders or maybe have a plan where when your card is charged you get the points automatically? I don't know the solution but it's some thing they should consider. but all things considered I hope every month is this good.

@andrea025, Call customer service about the points issue....

@Anonymous, Call customer service about the points issue. I've seen others call and explain that they don't have a local Sephora and they put the points online for them. Hope this helps and good luck! Btw, I agree about the perfume. Way better for me too. The hair samples I gave to my local women's shelter. Not enough product for my long thick hair.
Anonymous Insider

side note I do have very thick hair so the perfume sample...

side note I do have very thick hair so the perfume sample in my opinion would be way better.

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Still haven't received my PLAY! box for January! 😞

Contact Customer Service. They'll be able to help more th...

Contact Customer Service. They'll be able to help more than anyone on this thread. Hope this helps and good luck!

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I just wish play! would send bigger samples

VERY disappointed with the Jan bag. It’s looking more like Birchbox and their teeny tiny samples! Only decent thing I received was a lip gloss. Really want perfume samples! It really likes they’re cleaning out the sample supply that no one seems to get with online orders anymore. I’ll give it another month or so, if it doesn’t get better, I’m moving on......

I’m still confused about the play dates, which is one of the big grabbers for me to sign up. When are they?? How do i find out where they are?? I loved my December box and am obsessed with all of the products. My January box is great, too, however everything is SMALL. Definitely will only last me 1-2 weeks and I find this a little disappointing.

Anyone else still waiting for their Play Box to arrive? Now mine is scheduled to be delivered this Friday!!! That is 10 days after it was shipped! 😡 I’m confused since my friend’s Box arrived last week and we live a few miles away. 😞

I'm still waiting too, I don't understand how a letter ta...

I'm still waiting too, I don't understand how a letter takes 3 days but a little box takes over a week

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Is anyone else extremely tired of getting clinique products in their playbox?? Sephora, please!! Anything but boring clinique! Try sending hair masks, makeup, and parfume samples not an outrageously undersized eye cream or god-awful red lipsticks like previous months. what am I wasting $10+ a month for?

Yes, I feel like Clinique is not a sephora exclusive prod...

Yes, I feel like Clinique is not a sephora exclusive product. They are in every single department store. We all signed up for the sephora box to get high end Sephora exclusive brands.

Two months in a row, I get the same perfume sample, ugh. I was hoping not to get one this time. So disappointed in January Box! It’s pretty much the same every month. I’m thinking of canceling
testing