cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

I wanted that box I recive this

I wanted that box I recive this

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

This month I was really excited about my box but dang it was a let down. I can’t use the primerizer (allergy to silicone), this is the same ABH I got last month (which is nice but I already have one thanks to y’all), I’ve gotten the briogeo hair mask before, and no perfume sample. I love Sephora’s play boxes and I abandoned Ipsy/Birchbox for this one but this sure was disappointing. And I got the flu, which was obviously due to the lack of amazing perfume and lipsticks in my box this month. Obviously.

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

This was my second box and I joined because I thought we get a perfume sample every month.  I agree I missed the perfume and I don’t use those shampoo and conditioner in the packets.

Anonymous Insider

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I'm sadly disappointed with my January Play box.  There was no perfume sample which is always a highlight to receive.  I was really hoping to have a fun sorta pamper yourself, get the year started, Play box and was disappointed to see that it was a filled with very small samples.   I'll try the samples and hope for the best but hope Sephora listens to it's consumers and steps it up a notch. 

This is really getting out of hand. Though we pay on the 1st of every month, we get our boxes by the last week. Why are you doing this??? This is really ridiculous..

Anonymous Insider

Yea I agree! I still haven't got mine yet. very annoyed

Yea I agree! I still haven't got mine yet. very annoyed

I don't think I have ever received a box this late!! I'm still waiting for mine..Also you sent out the email?? I think you should wait until we actually get our box!! What is going on Sephora??!!

Why do i keep getting disappointing play boxes. Everything was so small in mine. The eye cream was 0.1oz and when you hold it up to the light you can see it was half empty. The primer was 0.13 oz. Really? What about the perfume sample? I didn’t get one😞 what about that nars lipstick or lash primer. I also didn’t get that! Nothing in my box was over 0.5 oz and none of this stuff was worth $10 My box included 0.13oz smashbox primer, 0.5oz fresh toner, 0.10 Clinique eye cream, 0.5 glamglow, anastasia lipgloss, briogeo packet. Not enough makeup and no perfume sample!

I want my perfume sample too

Right? The size of that primer made me laugh. I don't think I've ever seen a sample so small!

I got the same box! i am so disappointed, I actually look...

I got the same box! i am so disappointed, I actually look forward to the perfume samples so I'm not happy that I didn't get one this month.

I got these before.... Where is the purfume? Getting more and more disappointed

I have not received my box yet. I usually receive mine at the very end of the month. Just want to say that I am thrilled to NOT be getting a perfume this month! I want the skin care products. Thank you for not including a perfume every single time!

Please do not get rid of the perfume samples...That's one of the main reasons I left ipsy and joined play.

I am a scent junkie and enjoy getting them ...or please have an option in our profile for those that do want the sample in our box 💜💜

Tags:

I agree I left Ipsy because of no perfume samples, I sure don’t like shampoo packets.

I'd love the perfume option as well as that's a main reas...

I'd love the perfume option as well as that's a main reason I signed with Play instead of Birchbox or Boxycharm.

This box was the last straw for me. I'm unsubscribing and really disappointed with Sephora. I got an Anastasia lip gloss last month and now again? I already gave the other one to my sister. Also the exfoliating gel thing was a perk or something cause I have that too! I've been subscribed for over a year and I don't think there was a single box that I was happy for everything in it. I'm a Rouge again this year but I promise I won't be next year. I'll go elsewhere for the same things.

2018-01-19_1218.pngI was seriously disappointed in the box when I opened it, and it's worse now that I'm seeing what other people received.  Mine was repetitive and uninspired. (The photo in my account isn't even accurate.  I received a Smashbox primer I have a TON of instead of the rose toner.)  As it's a makeup subscription box, it would have been nice to actually receive some makeup.  The lipstick and lip scrub would have been great.  I have enough masks and cleanser samples to last years.  At least I didn't receive yet another perfume (seriously allergic). 

Please consider expanding the survey for this.  Other beauty box companies have much more in depth questions about what products subscribers want to receive.

@Deathslittlesis I'm so jealous!  I wanted the hygge mask SO BADLY and I didn't get it.

I unsubscribed back in September because it's just not worth it. Enough with the Smashbox primer!! Please stop sending it. 

@KayRinker, not trying to be mean, but why comment on her...

@KayRinker, not trying to be mean, but why comment on here if you no longer are subbed to Play?
testing