cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3โ€ฆ2โ€ฆ1โ€ฆItโ€™s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this monthโ€™s box is Happy You Year, and itโ€™s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products thatโ€™ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Me too! I want makeup items too. Plus, they sent me something theyโ€™ve sent before. I didnโ€™t like it then, and I still donโ€™t like it now. It went right in the trash. What a waste.

Thatโ€™s how i feel too! I was like i just got this for redeeming my points

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I finally cancelled after a year and a half. I kept receiving products I didnโ€™t want to try and became envious of box variations I didnโ€™t have. Also, sample sizes and products seem to be losing value and shrinking in size over time.

I'm happy with my box, I had 051, but the spoilers were w...

I'm happy with my box, I had 051, but the spoilers were wrong. At least for me they were. I got some different products that weren't in my box spoiler.

I got the same box, and my spoilers were wrong too. It's...

I got the same box, and my spoilers were wrong too. It's funny to me how the spoilers on MSA are more accurate than the spoilers sent out by Sephora themselves. I got exactly what MSA said i would get. But my lipstick arrived damaged. I opened it and the whole lipstick was smashed into the lid, ugh. And the lotion was opened with product leaking out! I've never experienced this before, i'm just shocked.

Box 077 was actually AWESOME! I was about to cancel unles...

Box 077 was actually AWESOME! I was about to cancel unless they could blow me away with their products. A peel, a blush (haven't gotten a blush from Sephora ever) and a neutral ABH liquid lipstick (no red or crazy purple color). It's like they knew I was going to leave them and they bought me roses and invited me to a fancy restaurant for dinner, lol

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

it would be awesome if they posted all the products they will have and you could go into your profile and vote on the ones you'd love the most to receive in your play box. I'm sure they have limited stock of each item, so even doing that, you'd probably still end up with something you would rather not have, but I'm usually happy trying things i have not had the chance to try ๐Ÿค”

Luckily I love skin care and really like the skin care samples but unfortunately these are some of the smallest samples I've ever seen. The primer is a joke, if it's this small of a sample I won't be even considering buying the full size because I won't get to use the sample enough to see if it really works.. I'm considering dropping my subscription
Anonymous Insider

One of the reasons I picked Sephora is because of the per...

One of the reasons I picked Sephora is because of the perfume samples and now they're not putting them in most boxes. So sad. I wish there was some way to personalize your boxes, I see some boxes I would have loved. Not crazy about the one I received. Not sure how long I will continue.

0FC4A272-7CB5-45A9-82DA-3B9B3C39AEC5.jpeg

To emphasize my post yesterday, 6 Mo worth of, (Basically the same,) lip color. Come on, Sephora!

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I would try to maybe redo the quiz? It may not work but it seems like it may just be somewhere in your preferences.

I actually like those, wish I could have gotten all of that.

I actually like those, wish I could have gotten all of that.

mail them to me! lol

mail them to me! lol

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I mean everyone isnโ€™t a nude or mauve girl. Switch it up. They could have been spontaneous and put a red color in for the month of December. Maybe a lippie three time a year. All of the products they have in Sephora they could have a diverse selection of products in every box. Oh the disappointment!

LOL!  Oh man, you really weren't kidding.  It looks like you hit the jackpot with the lipstick.  I don't suppose you'd be in the mood to say which one(s) was your favorite?  

I would say the Bare Minerals, (From this month,) would be the best color-wise because at least it has a little more brown in it. The wand is kind of flimsy though. So, application isn't ideal. The others didn't look good on my skin tone at all. I gave them to my 9 year old to play with. lol The Kat Von D one is a matte liquid, it was really drying and just not my preference. I like glossy gloss. So, that was my least favorite.

I would love to have these! I received one red lipstick in November and December, I donโ€™t wear red lipsticks at all.

I would rather have these than the bright fushia, the mup...

I would rather have these than the bright fushia, the muppet-purple or the 1000 reds they had sent me before. I can't use the first 2 and how many reds with blue undertones can one use?

Re: I would rather have these than the bright fushia, the mup...

Muppet-purple ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yikes. You called girl, spot on. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

My closest Sephora is inside a JC Penney, which is fine except the last 2 times Iโ€™ve gone they were unable to scan my play passes off the virtual wallet on my phone. The employees then scolded me for not having the actual card..... Why do I always get a notification to add my play pass to my virtual wallet if I canโ€™t use it in the store and the employees are going to yell at me? This is the second time Iโ€™ve had to contact customer service with this complaint. That and the overall diminishing quality of the boxes with repeat products is making me highly consider canceling.
testing