cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Anonymous Insider

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I thought there was a perfume sample in each one?? That’s all I really look forward to and I didn’t get one this month. Plain rude.

I look forward to the perfume as well. Disappointed I did...

I look forward to the perfume as well. Disappointed I didn't get a perfume either though. Although, I'm happy with my box..minus shampoo and conditioner.

@DomingaJane they are trying to please everybody and are...

@Anonymous they are trying to please everybody and are switching it up, I'm not sure if they will do this every month now, or periodically...I personally love the perfume samples

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Got my box today. Sadly, I turned around and cancelled my subscription. I know it's only $10 per box, but with the repeats, it's not even worth $10. I will have FOMO but that's life. It was fun while it lasted.

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Sooo many repeats!

You are RIGHT!

@lookupandsmile What was in your box?

The same as mags86's photo above.

I always want a perfume sample. I hate it that the box doesn't have one.

I'm with you on this! 100%

I'm with you on this! 100%

Did anyone get 077? I haven't seen a spoiler for this box. My box wont get here until mid next week.

My Subscription Addiction posted the contents for box #077 a few hours ago. Looks like you’re getting Glamglow Supercleanse Clearing Cream-to-foam Cleanser, Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream, Make Up For Ever Blush Powder in B302, Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel, Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Masque, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Kristen http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2018/01/play-by-sephora-january-2018-box-077-full-spoilers.ht...

@Finfly if you email customer service and give them your...

@Finfly if you email customer service and give them your box number, they may be able to give you the list for your box,,, that's what I did today 😉

I have this box as well, i havent seen any spoilers either. I should be getting tuesday.

here it is

here it is

BOX 093

BOX 093

RE: BOX 093

Thank you ! Mines finally coming today .

@Imaster, I've found I can use some charcoal products. Th...

@Imaster, I've found I can use some charcoal products. The Glamglow didn't bother me at all. I've tried those peel off charcoal masks though and o.m.g...never again. I looked as though someone had slapped me all over my face for days. Lol!

@RedNatural omg that's scary! are you sensitive to charco...

@RedNatural omg that's scary! are you sensitive to charcoal masks? I tried one of those and it turned my face red,,,idk if it's supposed to do that or not

you are so very welcome 😄

you are so very welcome 😄

Re: BOX 093

This is the box I would have preferred to receive; it actually has things I have been thinking about buying, but would prefer to try first.

3 Replies
testing