cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I loved my December box so I was excited to receive my January box. Hate to say it, but I am extremely disappointed. All I got was a bunch of facial cremes and toners. I signed up for Play for the make up and the great perfume samples. If the next box is strictly skin care again I may have to cancel. 

disappointed in Play by Sephora... this is my first month...

disappointed in Play by Sephora... this is my first month and I'm disappointed... most of mines were toner, face cream, and lotions.. I think I will give it another month... And if it still sucks, goodbye play!!! I'll stick with ipsy...

RE: disappointed in Play by Sephora... this is my first month...

I feel the same, I expected it to be about half makeup like Ipsy!

RE: disappointed in Play by Sephora... this is my first month...

It’s all about how you did your beauty profile . I was a long time subscriber to Ipsy and I hated it bc I was crap and with Sephora I get better quality products

I didnt join ipsy until last august bc reviews had been s...

I didnt join ipsy until last august bc reviews had been sooooo awful ab Ipsy bags...but then it got better, so i joined and all my ipsy bags ive been happy with. for $10 its been worth getting some cool stuff amd like only 1 time i hated something in a bag but gave it my daughter and she loved it lol and ive been LUCKY my bags have been spot on since last August. in December I joined Sephora Play and OMG LOVEEEE MORE LOL. now I have 6 different monthly sub's LOL. January i ended up between all the bags/boxes everything one would use from start to finish from shower to ready to go out. ok sorry to ramble lol. they all came yesterday so that was fun lol.

Did you even get the fragrance sample? Because I didn't a...

Did you even get the fragrance sample? Because I didn't and I was really looking forward to it!

RE: Did you even get the fragrance sample? Because I didn't a...

Me too! My first box & I was looking forward to a new fragrance:(

Re: disappointed in Play by Sephora... this is my first month...

@hater Which box did you get/which samples?

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I loved my play box 😍
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I got mine today and I love it too. #028, great brands and enough product to last at least a week, except  the shampoo and conditioner. I am an Alterna fan so a one time use packet is fine.

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I just got my January box yesterday the 16th, do I have to go into the store by the 31st of this month?

If you read the back of the card, in fine print, it says...

If you read the back of the card, in fine print, it says to bring in by 2/28/18.

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

@crysannmarie The passes are good through the following month. So, the one in the December box expires at the end of January, and the one inside the January box will be good until the end of February.

I subscribed in December, I still haven't received an email about my box?   Am I being too impatient?

@charmzsrpite I will look into this for you and send you a private message with more information.

You could call or email customer service. Or, go to your...

You could call or email customer service. Or, go to your orders on the Sephora website and check to see if you have an order for this months Play box. Hope this helps. If you were charged the first week of this month, you should be getting a box. However, I would still contact customer service...just to be sure from a verified source, rather than someone on here.

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I subscribed on dec 16th and got my first one yesterday

Got my box today. Box #028. I was impressed with the Clin...

Got my box today. Box #028. I was impressed with the Clinique Pep Start and Glamglow. I got the Lancome Cils Booster, I just bought one 3 weeks ago..so, now I have another. The Smashbox, I won't use as I don't use foundation and the like. The Fresh Rose Floral Toner smells like something my grandmother would wear and made my face burn. Won't be using that anymore! Lol. The shampoo and conditioner sample will go to my local women's shelter as there's not enough product for my long thick hair to even try it. Sad I didn't get a perfume. 😔 Overall, happy with my box though.

hey just an fyi. you can use primer without foundation ,...

hey just an fyi. you can use primer without foundation , it makes your natural skin look nice and even. 💗

I didn't know that. Thank you! I'll have to try it for wh...

I didn't know that. Thank you! I'll have to try it before I go out tomorrow. 💓

WHY do the boxes ship so late??!? it's the 17th and mine...

WHY do the boxes ship so late??!? it's the 17th and mine hasn't shipped. i check obsessively so I know. it will barely be January when I finally get it.
testing