cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

@Imaster, the Toner burned my face. Not 3rd degree, but m...

@Imaster, the Toner burned my face. Not 3rd degree, but more felt like a bad sunburn. I have super sensitive skin though. 😔

I really wanted to try the fresh Rose toner 🤔

I really wanted to try the fresh Rose toner 🤔

I second that. Would have loved loved this box.

I second that. Would have loved loved this box.

RE: BOX 093

Sweet! Box 093 all the way (all though mine has yet to ship. Trying to be patient).

mine allegedly shipped two days ago,,, but tracking info...

mine allegedly shipped two days ago,,, but tracking info has not been updated yet,,,ahhhhhhhhh how we just go crazy over these boxes! 😰

hey Sephora play i have a great idea. why not at the begi...

hey Sephora play i have a great idea. why not at the beginning of every month have an option more make up or more skincare. just a thought. i love both but this gives us a little control over our boxes. sometimes i need one more then the other. also I'm so excited about my box , keep it up! i love skincare 😍😍. p.s zippers on the bags would be bomb 💗

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

saw the spoilers and I'm very underwhelmed by this box. I'm usually in love with it so hopefully next month will be much better! I must say, Allure is stepping their game up big time especially this month (sent everyone a FULL SIZE Sunday Riley product and we all know how expensive SR products are! well worth it!).

Loved my January play bag....didnt mind it had little mak...

Loved my January play bag....didnt mind it had little makeup bc i love trying all things. I hope when my bag come the end of February it rocks spring stuff to use in March!

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Anyone else get box #093? II’ve loved all my boxes so far ❤️ I already know about my subscription addict website, trust me that’s where I get all my spoilers... but there’s not much posted on the box # yet

ok updated products lol

ok updated products lol

Re: ok updated products lol

Oh, Sephora.... 😂😂

@sheilam81 I emailed customer service and asked what was...

@sheilam81 I emailed customer service and asked what was in our box#093.... the list of items they gave me,, not sure what's going on but it didn't have glamglow or Clinique listed,,,, I'm so confused now

Re: @sheilam81 I emailed customer service and asked what was...

That looks like last year's list; I got that box and enjoyed all but the mascara.

@GertieGurl I hope that's the case,, I even emailed them...

@Anonymous I hope that's the case,, I even emailed them back and questioned it,,, and they said the samples can change... say what??!! lol
Anonymous Insider

RE: @sheilam81 I emailed customer service and asked what was...

Maybe they sent you next months list? It’s hard to see but it doesn’t look like any products are from this months reveal.

I was suppose to get my box today, it says delivered and I came home and I didn’t get it. Who should I get ahold of?

Contact your post office in person, they have the ability to track your package and verify if it’s still in the truck or delivered to the wrong home.

Customer service. It’s happened once to me, and they gave me my money back for that month
Anonymous Insider

Box #723???? This is my first PLAY box after unsubscribing from Ipsy and now I’m nervous after reading all of these comments 😩

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Girl this is better than ipsy lol, there is always hits and misses, bevouse obviously its to try new stuff. But its way better stuff than ipsy. I think you will love it 🙂

Remember that most comments on anything are negative. It’s just human nature to complain than praise. Welcome! Like anything somethings work while others done. It’s a subscription box based on your profile. But it’s not perfect just like every other one. Hope this helps
testing