cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

They always ship the 3rd week of the month. Always 🙄

They always ship the 3rd week of the month. Always 🙄

Re: WHY do the boxes ship so late??!? it's the 17th and mine...

Mine as well. Says it's pending. Took my money out (ON THE 4TH)  right away though. They are slacking. 

Re: WHY do the boxes ship so late??!? it's the 17th and mine...

They're not slacking, that's the regular posted schedule. Boxes bill the first week of the month, are packed/prepped during the second week, and ship on the third week of the month.

Anonymous Insider

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I have not received my box yet, is anyone else having this problem? It will be my first box.

If you read the conditions of the Play by Sephora box whe...

If you read the conditions of the Play by Sephora box when you sign up, it says that billing is the 1st of the month and it ships out the 3rd week of the month.

some are arriving slow bc of ice and snow. I actually got...

some are arriving slow bc of ice and snow. I actually got mine b4 I got an email and Slice notice is shipped lol. My Ipsy shipped on time but was delayed 4 days b4 I got it due to weather. I hate the wait lol
Anonymous Insider

mine shipped today check your email

mine shipped today check your email

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Hi, from my understanding the box ships out around the 16th of every month and you get it within a 3 day period surrounding the 20th! Mine just shipped this morning! Try checking your recent orders and tracking it(:

I LOBE GETTING BAGS NOT BOXES! 5 SUBS A MONTH FOR ME and...

I LOBE GETTING BAGS NOT BOXES! 5 SUBS A MONTH FOR ME and ipsy and sephora bags i love them or gift them. also, i love being able to get a perfume sample each month! i just love it all...thanks from a 100% happy Sephora Play member! and This is just going to be my second bag! December was BOMBBBBB 😍😍😍 ANDDD i cant wait for.my Jan bag! id get a bag every week if possible LOL

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Why isn’t January box showing up like it did last month?

I want makeup: powders, lipsticks, shadows. 

Does anyone have box 107?

So I just signed up for the subscription yesterday. Does that mean that i will receive January's box?

No. You’ll get your first one in February. It is billed on the first week and shipped on the third week every month.

I just got my box today and I’ll be the different voice out there saying that I liked this box. I was surprised that there were no color products at all, but very pleased that it was different. I had really been wanting to use try the Alterna shampoo and was hoping I had a foil tucked somewhere, and then it appeared. I always use lash primer and like the Lancome, so I’ll use that. I was interested in the toner, so that will be fun (although I’d have loved the fresh lip balm). I’m not sure yet about the other items, but I rarely love everything in a box. I figure that if like half of the things and have fun trying others, I’m doing okay. (And I don’t know about other people, but between boxes like this and samples on checkout, I think perfume samples breed in my house. I love perfume, but I don’t have to get a new one every month.)

as as far as the bags go, I’m sure they’re not going away. They need something to put things in — I don’t want them rolling around in a box. And the cost to manufacture something like that is minimal. I love some of the ideas people suggested and I’d enjoy them being a bit different. I’ll use them in my luggage to hold power cords and other small things. The great part is they keep things contained without adding weight. Less weight means I can bring more Beauty things with me!

@mafan I ❤️ everything you said!

i agree 100% not received my bag yet...and i love the bag...

i agree 100% not received my bag yet...and i love the bags...no box plz..i have 5 subs and i love variety! im excited ab the lancome primer! i love Benefit Lash Primer, its a staple for me, so im excited to see ab this! i dont buy purfume so i like getting a sample each month. i get bored easy lol so nee smells are great for me lol

Does anyone have box #085??? 🤯

who do you find what box number is being sent to you?

who do you find what box number is being sent to you?

Go to Sephora website(not app), go to your recent orders,...

Go to Sephora website(not app), go to your recent orders, find your Play! order for this month, look for the ITEM#(NOT ORDER#). The last 3 numbers of your ITEM# is your box. You can also go to Mysubscriptionaddiction.com for spoilers after you find your box#. Hope this helps and good luck!
4 Replies
testing