cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Anonymous Insider

i never recieved my January box and i was charged for it...

i never recieved my January box and i was charged for it...

Re: i never recieved my January box and i was charged for it...

Give it a couple of days.  They charge in the first week and ship in the 3rd.  I think boxes are just starting to arrive.  And depending on where you live, the winter storm that just went through could be causing delays.  (I know I've got a packaged from CA that is stuck who knows where right now.)

mine was blah

mine was blah

Re: mine was blah

@Bubblekiller What was in yours?

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I haven’t received mine yet 😢

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Me either...

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Lip sugar...and no Anastasia lip gloss o n box #44 please!!!!🙏🏽🙏🏽 I receive the same one in my last box

Keep your perfume samples!! The only two I have ever received have been broken 😅🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

If you email them they should credit you for your box!!

Is it just me or have you also received a bunch of repeat products in your PLAY! box? I, personally like to receive some of the new brands that Sephora has onboarded.

I've definitely have been getting same products and it really sucks. When I first got the subscription I loved it but now they're all just hair and skin products in the box and like 1 make up which is a lippy. I'm getting tired of it.

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I’ve been getting it for a year and so far no repeats. If you also subscribe to ipsy and/or Birchbox, you’re likely to get dupes between the 3 brands as some in the community have reported here (that’s a lot of samples). Sephora doesn’t generally send out new products in the Play! Boxes; they’re generally top-rated in the store. People complain enough about the boxes as is; I can’t imagine if they sent out new, un-rated ones. If you want to try new stuff, take a look at the newSephora Favorites Give Me Some New Lip bundle. It’s got all-new lip products including Fenty, Huda, Marc Jacobs, and Smashbox.

Re: RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I'm subscribed to only to Sephora Play! box. 

Playbox #422

Mine was box #028. Yet we got the same products? Just dif...

Mine was box #028. Yet we got the same products? Just different box numbers? Weird. What's up with that Sephora? 🤔

i am SUPER EXCITED WAITING TO GET MINE!!!! i have been wa...

i am SUPER EXCITED WAITING TO GET MINE!!!! i have been wanting to try all of these. i use ALL the glam glow products and LOVE them. they work for my skin! yayyy!!!

Hello!!! You also missed the product of Clinique ???

It's down below your comment

i Got this as well

After we have the number of our box that we should do with it? or what is it for? help me please I am new here. 🤦🏻‍♀️

1 Reply
testing