Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Learn more about PLAY! by SEPHORA: http://seph.me/2EVuBZ8 Showcasing this month's PLAY! by SEPHORA subscription box! Learn all the products sampled in January, why we chose them, and who they work best for. The theme for January's box is Happy You Year, and it's going to help you set and crush all

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Is it specifically roses or do other floral extracts bother you?  The Hygge mask smells a little on the floral side--it definitely has a scent--and anyone who doesn't like fragranced skincare products won't like it.

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

For the most part my skin doesn’t really agree with the vast majority floral extracts; some are worse then others.  But theyre generally tolerable and I can work with them. It’s just roses in particular that really kick my allergies and asthma into high gear. So unfortunate, because they have so many beauty and health benefits ☹️

Yes please!

Yes please!

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

how can I subscribe for a Play box?!

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

PLEASE STOP WITH THE NUDE LIP GLOSSES. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see some dramatic colors instead of slightly different shades of peach. 

I honestly can't wear any color personally. you know the...

I honestly can't wear any color personally. you know the saying that there's a shade of red for everyone .....? They clearly lied lol. I only buy nudes because nothing else works with me unfortunately. I would LOVE to pull off another color, but sadly can't 🀦

I can send you my 3 reds, 1 purple, 1 baby pink, and my 1...

I can send you my 3 reds, 1 purple, 1 baby pink, and my 1 bright fushia in an exchange of a nude. Except for the reds, I look horrible with all the other colors. Even my husband and 3 year old told me not to wear them.

RE: I can send you my 3 reds, 1 purple, 1 baby pink, and my 1...

I have couple of nudes which I can send you. Plus I have full sized nude lipstick from ipsy’s january playbox

Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain abou...

Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain about red lipsticks and hot pink lipsticks, others complain they don't get nude lipsticks, some complain of too many mascaras, some complain of too many black eyeliners, some complain of hair products, some complain of skin products, some complain of perfumes... Complaints all the way around about everything. πŸ˜‚ I hardly see any positive comments on here. πŸ˜”

I see there are 2 replies, but can only read One? Weird....

I see there are 2 replies, but can only read One? Weird. However, @Rankor, thank you for sharing a positive! 😊❀

Re: Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain abou...

Well, on the positive side, I was able to gift the nude glosses to people who liked them, but i had 3 of them, one for each month i was subscribed.

Re: Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain abou...

I think we'd all like to see less repetition in our selections, and more options on our beauty profile. 

disapoinged!I thought the first box of new year will some...

disapoinged!I thought the first box of new year will something different thing at least, and its either skincare or hair products they don't have in between. they should put in mind some people care about perfume samples too😣

I love the perfume samples too!

I love the perfume samples too!

Re: disapoinged!I thought the first box of new year will some...

I'm actually looking forward to this box!  There are a few things I DON'T want but most of it is stuff that I'd love to have!  If anyone gets stuff that they aren't "into", let me know and I'd love to work out a trade!

I think they are just walking a fine line here.

I think they are just walking a fine line here.

I have old play bags stuffed full of perfume samples. DM me your address & I’ll send you some, seriously. 

πŸ˜πŸ˜…really???

Ooh, which ones do you have?  I LOVE perfume!

Not sure if anyone has replied to you or not, but I would gladly accept some perfume!! Lol I love finding ones I like and ones I can't live without! Lol my fav is the tocca Stella and Invictus it AMAZING! Lol I am also one to send stuff to you as well. I hate receiving without giving lol

perfume samples come with every box...well at least I've gotten a sample with every box