cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3…2…1…It’s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this month’s box is Happy You Year, and it’s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products that’ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

I see there are 2 replies, but can only read One? Weird....

I see there are 2 replies, but can only read One? Weird. However, @Rankor, thank you for sharing a positive! 😊

Re: Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain abou...

Well, on the positive side, I was able to gift the nude glosses to people who liked them, but i had 3 of them, one for each month i was subscribed.

Re: Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain abou...

I think we'd all like to see less repetition in our selections, and more options on our beauty profile. 

disapoinged!I thought the first box of new year will some...

disapoinged!I thought the first box of new year will something different thing at least, and its either skincare or hair products they don't have in between. they should put in mind some people care about perfume samples too😣

I love the perfume samples too!

I love the perfume samples too!

Re: disapoinged!I thought the first box of new year will some...

I'm actually looking forward to this box!  There are a few things I DON'T want but most of it is stuff that I'd love to have!  If anyone gets stuff that they aren't "into", let me know and I'd love to work out a trade!

I think they are just walking a fine line here.

I think they are just walking a fine line here.

I have old play bags stuffed full of perfume samples. DM me your address & I’ll send you some, seriously. 

😁😅really???

Ooh, which ones do you have?  I LOVE perfume!

Not sure if anyone has replied to you or not, but I would gladly accept some perfume!! Lol I love finding ones I like and ones I can't live without! Lol my fav is the tocca Stella and Invictus it AMAZING! Lol I am also one to send stuff to you as well. I hate receiving without giving lol

perfume samples come with every box...well at least I've gotten a sample with every box

i get a perfume sample literally every bag. i dont really...

i get a perfume sample literally every bag. i dont really use a lot of perfumes because I love bath n body works so i give them away ...

Re: i get a perfume sample literally every bag. i dont really...

The parfum is actually a plus, I mean... it's like an extra gift, and it comes White every bag, every month.

weilandluver wrote:
i get a perfume sample literally every bag. i dont really use a lot of perfumes because I love bath n body works so i give them away ...

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

This is my first month subscribing to Play—when are boxes usually shipped?

I got my December box on 12/18

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

@ReallyItsEmily Boxes are shipping soon. Please keep an eye out for your shipment confirmation email. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Mine usually arrives the last week of the month.  You will love it. Macy's is awesome too.

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

I have so many hair products that work WONDERS for me I don't care to try any other out. Even if I did, my hair is way too thick and long for 2 little foil packets. Sample hair care covers maybe half my head. On the other hand, perfumes I always want. I'm still on the search for my "signature scent" and asking for 20 free samples in store just makes me feel bad.. much rather get them in a box!

Also, so many places in the U.S. are experiencing record breaking freezing winter (although i live in Miami, i'm not going to pretend like I wasn't cold with our 60 degree week) I really expected Sephora to give us a little moisturizer not a charcoal cleanser knowing full and well that charcoal often dries out skin. 

PLEASE allow people to choose which box they want or give a list of products and let people choose which they'd like or give us a test of the things we enjoy in general. At the very least look at people's profiles and actually fit a box for them.

RE: Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Me too! I just use the hair products on my kids. There's no way the dinky samples would make a dent in my hair.

Please Include More Makeup That Compliments Darker Skin Tones Meaning Lip Products And Sample Concealers And Foundations
testing