cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Heya PLAYers,

Want even MORE spoilers?! If so, check out out this month's Boxing Video, now on YoutTube. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkd0o-uUXis

**UPDATE**

3โ€ฆ2โ€ฆ1โ€ฆItโ€™s glow time!

This month your PLAY! by SEPHORA box contains GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser, a unique formula that contains three types of charcoal for pure pore perfection.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Team PLAY!

The countdown to your first PLAY! by SEPHORA box of 2018 starts now!

The theme for this monthโ€™s box is Happy You Year, and itโ€™s all about crushing your beauty resolutions. Get ready for a box full of products thatโ€™ll set you up for the most beautiful year yet.

Be on the lookout for more teasers about January's box.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Anyone else get Box #093 ?

that's my # also. combo skin, medium skin tone, curly hair.

that's my # also. combo skin, medium skin tone, curly hair.

Re: RE: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

Me

that's my box# ๐Ÿ˜ it doesn't seem to be many people sayin...

that's my box# ๐Ÿ˜ it doesn't seem to be many people saying that's their# hmmmmmm

How do you know which box you'll get?

How do you know which box you'll get?

RE: How do you know which box you'll get?

You go to the web site not the app , log in and look under recent orders, click details and under item number your box is the last 3 of the code shown .
Anonymous Insider

how do you know what box you are getting??

how do you know what box you are getting??

RE: how do you know what box you are getting??

You go to the web site not the app , log in and look under recent orders, click details and under item number your box is the last 3 of the code shown .

So excited for my play box! Just watched the you tube unveiling of products and looks like theres a lot of great possibilities... i have box #077 so any hints out there send them my way ๐Ÿ™‚

I have this box # too!!

I have this box # too!!

How do you find out what box youโ€™re getting, where can I find that?

Can we please make a way to include our allergies in our profile and beauty box preferences? I have extreme allergic reactions to roses; like Epi pen severity. Really hoping I donโ€™t get the rose toner. For people like me with loads of allergies, it would be nice to not have to toss something out for once, or have to give something away because of my allergies... like I do for just about everything else in life.

Is it specifically roses or do other floral extracts bother you?  The Hygge mask smells a little on the floral side--it definitely has a scent--and anyone who doesn't like fragranced skincare products won't like it.

For the most part my skin doesnโ€™t really agree with the vast majority floral extracts; some are worse then others.  But theyre generally tolerable and I can work with them. Itโ€™s just roses in particular that really kick my allergies and asthma into high gear. So unfortunate, because they have so many beauty and health benefits โ˜น๏ธ

Yes please!

Yes please!

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

how can I subscribe for a Play box?!

Re: JANUARY SNEAK PEEK!

PLEASE STOP WITH THE NUDE LIP GLOSSES. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see some dramatic colors instead of slightly different shades of peach. 

I honestly can't wear any color personally. you know the...

I honestly can't wear any color personally. you know the saying that there's a shade of red for everyone .....? They clearly lied lol. I only buy nudes because nothing else works with me unfortunately. I would LOVE to pull off another color, but sadly can't ๐Ÿคฆ

I can send you my 3 reds, 1 purple, 1 baby pink, and my 1...

I can send you my 3 reds, 1 purple, 1 baby pink, and my 1 bright fushia in an exchange of a nude. Except for the reds, I look horrible with all the other colors. Even my husband and 3 year old told me not to wear them.

RE: I can send you my 3 reds, 1 purple, 1 baby pink, and my 1...

I have couple of nudes which I can send you. Plus I have full sized nude lipstick from ipsyโ€™s january playbox

Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain abou...

Where have you been? Lol! I've seen so many complain about red lipsticks and hot pink lipsticks, others complain they don't get nude lipsticks, some complain of too many mascaras, some complain of too many black eyeliners, some complain of hair products, some complain of skin products, some complain of perfumes... Complaints all the way around about everything. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hardly see any positive comments on here. ๐Ÿ˜”
testing