Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Items Received not what email showed for 4th month in a row

For the FOURTH month in a row I have received an entirely different box than what was emailed to me. Not a single item was the same. Can someone please get in touch with me? Is this an issue with the emails being incorrect or are the incorrect boxes being sent? I am ready to cancel and cannot get an explanation for the discrepancies. The item number on my account matches the cost center number on the playbox.

Also cannot for the life of me understand why someone with coarse curly hair listed in their profile are not receiving the Deva Curl products. 

I got The same issue, i emailed them but they did nothing about it. today I received my box and tarte foundation Is like 3 shades darker than my skin tone, so I cancelled the box 🙂

Re: Items Received not what email showed for 4th month in a row

II also received an email showing different products than what I received today in the mail today! I wanted the lip mask in vanilla, but received the berry which I have already tried!

Hi @Abrouss,

Please sign into your Sephora.com to account to view the products you received in your June box. Feel free to send me a private message if you need further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

This has also happened to me 4 times this year and its the 6th month out of year. Its annoying and deceiving when your shown awesome products and your all excited and than get your box to receive completely different items. I better recieve the items listed if not I'm canceling Sephora play

Hi @malissa99 ,

Sorry for the trouble! I will take a look in more detail and will send you a private message to help shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing