Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Is this the hints they're sending in notifications?

I was send a notification that said that there would be hints to the new box is this discussion group supposed to be it? New to this
Anonymous Insider

RE: Is this the hints they're sending in notifications?

I think I figured that out… click on your notification again & actually click on the conversation for sneak peak . They are discussing in a paragraph what will be in the box etc. hope this helps! 😀

You can also see all the possible product options on the...

You can also see all the possible product options on the Sephora YouTube channel. Lots of good ones this month!

Yes ! I got the same message but haven't been able to find any other clues.

I got this same message too. I came here looking for more...

I got this same message too. I came here looking for more hints and couldn't find anything. The only thing I saw within that message were little product bubbles popping up. I took a screenshot and captured 4 pics at the same time. I'll post it here. Let me know if yours looks the same or different. I'm box 506.

RE: I got this same message too. I came here looking for more...

Hey! Our box spoilers have been posted! I had the same bubbles as you did. We did get the brow, urban decay lip, black Sephora liner that are in the bubbles. I don't know what the glitter/powder bubble is, but that isn't in our box. We also got two creams and a bumble and bumble shampoo:conditioner foil. I am really excited about our box ❤️❤️❤️ Hope you are too!!

Hi yes I saw it just now, thank you! I like it but don't...

Hi yes I saw it just now, thank you! I like it but don't love it. I was really hoping for the liquid eyeliner & that eyeshadow. I am happy though we got two skincare items!

RE: I got this same message too. I came here looking for more...

I'm 506 as well. If you find out spoilers for our box, please let me know ❤️

Will do 😀 Did your message have those product bubbles? I...

Will do 😀 Did your message have those product bubbles? I haven't seen anyone comment on that they saw anything similiar.

You can see all the possible products on the Sephora YouT...

You can see all the possible products on the Sephora YouTube channel. Lots of good ones this month!

On their you tube page they posted the upcoming Sept 2017

I saw that video. We're trying to figure sneak peeks of o...

I saw that video. We're trying to figure sneak peeks of our own boxes. I took that message from my inbox as if you click on it, it would give you a clue as what's in your box. But the link only takes you to this thread.

same here... I think its so we all share what info wr get...

same here... I think its so we all share what info wr get or find through these posts😁
Anonymous Insider

When I first got the notification through this thread… Everyone is talking about the lipstick sample. (though I could find a picture)
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing