From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Is this subscription anything related to makeup?

I was so looking forward to NARS lipstick. Sadly, I didn't get any. I thought Sephora subscriptions were more about makeup products rather than face cleansers or hair sprays. I don't hate the products though but I was expecting more of makeup stuff.

Is this subscription anything related to makeup?

Usually there are 1-2 makeup samples (often mascara or eyeliner) and the rest is skincare or haircare.

Re: Is this subscription anything related to makeup?

Hi @ManuB16,

I am so sorry to hear that you did not love the products in your PLAY! box. I recommend ensuring that you complete your PLAY! profile to receive a more customized box for you! You may update your Play! Profile anytime by logging in on a computer and clicking Account > Subscriptions > Play! > Scroll all the way down to "Complete My Play! Profile." Once this is complete, we try to send items as close to your profile as possible. However, there is no guarantee we can send an exact match each month. I hope this helps and I will share your feedback will our PLAY! Team. Thank you!

Best,

Rebecca

Re: Is this subscription anything related to makeup?

I've completed mine and redid it numerous times. I just don't think they pay attention. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing