Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Is the “minimum purchase of $20” a new thing for redeeming our Play 50 points cards!?

I went to redeem my points and the lady said I have to spend $20 to redeem my play points, and I had the same issue online! Totally bummed about this since this was a really awesome perk for us play subscribersto get 50 points for being subscribed with just a small purchase of like $5! Here is afew photos of the old play cards and the new ones I just got this month or last month, but they are the exact same and have the new minimum $20 purchase unlike the old ones which have no purchase minimum.... (the old one is from April I believe or maybe March but still very new) Can anyone clear up this for me? Kindof really bummed me out, I am going to continue my subscription for now but I’d really like to know going forth if this is how all the play points cards will be because I won’t bother redeeming them. /:

Re: Is the “minimum purchase of $20” a new thing for redeeming our Play 50 points cards!?

Hi @sr20kimme  and @GER02005 ,

The Play! Pass can be redeemed online or in store with a $20 purchase. I apologize for the confusion caused, and I hope this information helps to clarify!  

Warm regards,

Laurie 🙂

Is the “minimum purchase of $20” a new thing for redeeming our Play 50 points cards!?

@sr20kimme was super bummed when I saw this too!

Re: Is the “minimum purchase of $20” a new thing for redeeming our Play 50 points cards!?

Hi @sr20kimme ,

I am sorry for the confusion! I'll reach out for more information and will get in touch with you when I learn more. Thank you! 

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: Re: Is the “minimum purchase of $20” a new thing for redeeming our Play 50 points cards!?

I have the same issue and question! Can Sephora play clarify to everyone please
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
testing