Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription!!!

I'm getting tired of receiving the same products over and over!!! I have received almost half of the items I got this month in the past 2 of them items I've gotten very recently and this isn't my second time getting these it's like my 3rd or 4th time. I think I'm going to cancel my subscription and go to another beauty subscription because this is happening to many times. I think out of the years I've been a member it's gotten worse and worse. Over the past year I've maybe gotten 2 boxes I've been excited about and actually gotten products I haven't received before. Which one is last month's box and the other is like 6 or so months ago so for me it's not worth waisting my money to only get a box every like 4 to 6 month's with stuff I haven't gotten before and am excited about trying. 

Re: I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription!!!

Hi @Sam101115 I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I understand that it is frustrating to receive duplicate products and i will share this feedback with our PLAY! team

Thank you! I appreciate that and I will wait till October...

Thank you! I appreciate that and I will wait till October's box to decide as if I get more repeats I'm gonna have to cancel my subscription.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing