Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Iโ€™m not mad, but... ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I opened this months box and honestly I think the concept is there and they are going in the right direction or sure. Not sure if you can tell but this is the 3 foundations swatched on the back on my hand. Just because Iโ€™m pale doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™m pink, unfortunately. I was pretty stoked about the foundations until I swatched them. Iโ€™m more neutral leaning on the warm side so I canโ€™t use any of these or even make them work by sheering them out and the smash box primer never worked for me and always results in greasy breakouts. Itโ€™s hard to completely customize things for so many boxes which is understandable. Maybe by letting the person choose between two potential items as one of the items that will be in their box might be a neat idea. Again the concept is there I think themed boxes are an interesting idea but the shadematches could use some help because they arenโ€™t going to be used which I feel is a bit of a waste. (They are much more pink in person than on camera)

Re: Iโ€™m not mad, but... ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hi @Kaerob,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us about the foundation items in your Play! Box. I'm sorry if these items were not a fitting match and will pass your feedback to the Play! Team for review and improvements. 

Warm regards,

Laurie  

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing