Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

I hate this month's box. WTF is up with all the foundation? I wanted the stuff in the email and POINTS not a coupon!

I got three foundation samples, that's kind of excessive, I think. None of them matched (foundation is something you have to get in person, in my experience) and I have dry skin (it's in my profile) so I'm not going to use anything 'matte' or most primers or setting sprays, either. I'm pretty sure I've never purchased foundation at Sephora (if I have it's been ages.) I never choose foundation samples with my order (in fact, I recently complained when foundation samples were substituted for samples I chose) so I don't know why they'd think I've suddenly become some kind of foundation maniac.

Then I get an email showing that I should have received some really nice skincare instead. FML. Is that a taunt, Sephora? 

To add insult to injury, there are no points in this month's box. None. Guess what we got instead? A coupon for more foundation. And no notice about this whatsoever. I don't need any right now, and if I did? I'd order it elsewhere just on principle. 

I was just about to order my best friend a subscription for her birthday in December. Unless the November box is actually the one in the email, not full of freaking foundation, and there are points not coupons? I will cancel mine and get her something else.

Re: I hate this month's box. WTF is up with all the foundation? I wanted the stuff in the email and POINTS not a coupon!

Hi @192hd83ybf23,

I apologize for the disappointment regarding the foundation samples, and will share your feedback with the Play! Team so improvements can be made. This month, the boxes included a 20% off foundation promotion. Please stay tuned to see what will be offered next month. I'm sorry for the trouble regarding your box preview, and I will send you a private message requesting more information shortly. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

I hate this month's box. WTF is up with all the foundation? I wanted the stuff in the email and POINTS not a coupon!

They did away with the 50 point play pass without telling us. I guess the 50 points will no longer be included, I wish I could tell you for sure, but they won't acknowledge the point issue. so I'm just guessing
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing