Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

I am so upset

So at 3am I tracked my Sephora play box. To my surprise it said it was delivered the day prior and it had a time stamp of 11:06 which is b.s. because I was home all day. It is not on my porch or anything. So I talked to customer service and they called the post office,which it said delivered on their end too. The only thing she could do is give me a refund which sucks so bad because I much rather have my box but they are sold out she said. heck I would of taken any box instead of the money. I was so looking forward to my cream for dead skin. I just do not know why they can not pin point were they delivered it to because it got delivered somewhere. So somebody has my box. They should know if they delivered it to the wrong house. I am so upset. So do do not get any products and I loose my beauty points this month. I feel like they should of thrown a box together instead of giving me my money back. This makes me worried that this will happen again and makes me wonder of I should just cancel my subscription. Someone had my box delivered to them and it was not me. So I hope they are enjoy my products because I sure am not. I am so mad.

Re: I am so upset

Hi @christinaclabou,

I'm so sorry for this experience and I see that we were able to provide assistance for you. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please send me a private message. Thank you!

- Laurie

Re: I am so upset

I have had this happen. The tracker said that it had been delivered but it wasnt. It was delivered with the next day’s mail...so it’s possible you will still receive it! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing