Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Anonymous Insider

Have not received October Play box

The tracking info says this was shipped on 10/12, however the UPS site says it is waiting on shipping info to be provided from the shipper ... and has no estimated date of delivery.  Any idea when it will ship?  I know I received an email saying I would receive it the third week of October... which is this week, and yet it hasn't even shipped yet.  I had trouble with this same issue about 6 months ago and actually didn't receive it until the following month.

Anonymous Insider

The same thing happened to me this month. I am so disappointed. 😞

Re: Have not received October Play box

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't received your October PLAY! box! In reviewing your account, it appears that you've already been assisted by one of our representatives. If you have any additional questions or concerns please send me a PM. Thank you!

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

I received several conflicting emails telling me that a r...

I received several conflicting emails telling me that a refund would be processed, and then to disregard their previous emails. To be honest, I am not clear if I am getting the October Play box or not.

Re: I received several conflicting emails telling me that a r...

Hi @Anonymous, 

I am sorry for the confusion with your PLAY! box. I will look into this further for you and send you a PM. 

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

I have not received my box either ups says says waiting

Hi @Anonymous !

I see that your box was recently delivered! If you haven't received it, please send me a PM. Thank you 🙂

Always,

Danee

Not received my March box.but it says delivered.

Hi @anagul1122,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you with this. 

Best,

Rebecca

RE: Have not received October Play box

Thank you for posting this. My box shows that the label was created or information was received by UPS Mail Innovations six days ago. There’s been no update since then. 😕 Why start the process when the box isn’t even remotely ready to ship?

they create a label with UPS but don't actually ship it, so we automatically get a notification saying it shipped but they're just waiting for it to leave the warehouse. It's very misleading,and I have had lost packages, makes me think something is wrong when I don't have it by now.

Hi everyone,

Once the UPS label has been created it can take 24 plus hours to see the tracking update with UPS. The PLAY boxes are sent within 5 business days from the 20th of each month. Thank you all for your patience throughout this process, we greatly appreciate it.

❤️ Melissa

This has happened with all of my boxes. It’s like it just sits somewhere randomly for several days when I track it. Frustrating.

Same here. Got the email that my box was shipped on the 12th.. but ups doesn't even show they even have the box yet. What is "funny" is.. got an email from another subscription box AFTER this Sephora email.. and I got the other subscription box today. Don't understand why we even get the email saying our Sephora Play Box has "shipped" if it actually hasn't. Guess good to know I am not the only one still waiting for my box.

They arrive between the 15th-25th so you still have a good amount of time. The shipping details are usually inaccurate for my boxes.

Re: RE: Have not received October Play box

Hi @Anonymous, as @mbee719 said, you should receive your box around the 20th of the month, so it'll most likely arrive early next week. I hope that helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing